Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently wrote mazda north america and inquired about the graduate Program ($500 back for recent/to-be college grads). i was concerned since i've ordered the car but wouldn't be buying it until around May. by then the graduate program would be over.

some guy just called me back and told me they're probably going to extend it, as they have done in the past...so if you were wondering about that...looks like some of us will catch a break!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Replying to Topic 'graduate program....extended'

Cool. I'm elegible for the discount. I was talking to my dealer about it and he said that they generally extend it. They just have a cut-off date incase theree's a reason they need to stop the program, but they usually never do.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Reading Topic: graduate program....extended

And I saw someone else on here say they're planning on getting both the S-plan as well as the grad $500 rebate. (Like I could do.) Hopefully they'll both work together. :)

·
Registered
628 Posts

My contract says S-Plan and $500 grad rebate on it...so I am assuming that they will have to honor it when my car comes in (hopefully really soon)

·
Registered
541 Posts

Count Blah,

I'm one of those getting the S-Plan and the grad discount. I got pretty lucky.

BTW, I love the avatar. I wish Greg the Bunny was still on TV.

Z

·
0 Posts

Brand new member here, this forum looks like a great place!

Mazda's graduate program has been around for a fairly long time. I remember when I bought my Tribute 2 years ago they were offering the graduate program (you had the choice of getting a Palm m100 or $300). The incentive has only gotten better since then. I expect to use the graduate program and S-plan when I buy my 6 in about a year.

·
Registered
895 Posts

Wow, that's some great news. I was just reading up on Mazda's website and saw that the recent grad program expired this month, and I probably won't be purchasing until early April. This post made my day, thanks.

I graduated in mid-May of 2001. The recent grad program would include me, correct?

·
Registered
17 Posts

Originally posted by Arcanlaw

Wow, that's some great news.  I was just reading up on Mazda's website and saw that the recent grad program expired this month, and I probably won't be purchasing until early April.  This post made my day, thanks.

I graduated in mid-May of 2001.  The recent grad program would include me, correct?[/b]
Yes, you do qualify - just make sure you buy before Mid-May (whatever the date you graduated on is the cutoff)

·
Registered
174 Posts

Originally posted by PSU F4i

Count Blah,

I'm one of those getting the S-Plan and the grad discount.  I got pretty lucky.

BTW, I love the avatar.  I wish Greg the Bunny was still on TV.[/b]
Thanks.. it was a great show that got cancelled before it's time. :( The writing was just hilarious! :D

·
Registered
628 Posts

In case anyone was wondering...The Graduate program has been extended again, this time to June 2nd.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts

i got both, no problem so you dont have to worry about them not going together, I love the s-plan, so easy and painless no haggles.

·
Registered
88 Posts

Any idea what happens if your dealer told you delivery would happen in the time frame of the college grad and your car does not come in then?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts