Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I just wonder why you all want to have the CASKA navigation, when you
can get the Roadrover navigation, have same specification, and is a very creap compare to CASKA, and in my opinion look more nice.

here is a video of the Roadrover system:

the product name is c7007m6.

I think I will buy this instead of the CASKA.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I think most talk about the Caska because it was one of the first ones out. I hadn't heard of this brand before but will def do some research on it.

Thanks,
~Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure if there are any different between the Roadrover c7007m6 and the navitouch nt-7007m6.

I have talk to a chinese guy, that give me a offter of 540$ for the Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi C7007M6 with GPS,bluetooth,DVB-T,car rearview camera and Europe MAP.

I think I will buy it and let you know about it, after the installation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am not sure if there are any different between the Roadrover c7007m6 and the navitouch nt-7007m6.

I have talk to a chinese guy, that give me a offter of 540$ for the Mazda 6 RoadRover Navi C7007M6 with GPS,bluetooth,DVB-T,car rearview camera and Europe MAP.

Yes those are all the same (QualiR, NAViTOUCH and Roadrover). Comes from the same manufacturer. HW and SW looks 100 % same.

May I ask where do you get it that cheap? QualiR is 540 $ (incl. delivery to Europe) but without DVB-T and rearview camera.

I'm looking forward for your experiences about this device. This would be so much cheaper and prettier option than generic Pioneer unit (which will probably get stolen at some point)... <_<

·
Registered
476 Posts

can u lgive us a link for this 'deal'?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I haven't seen the Caska but I own the Road Rover and the sound quality is very poor and the software is very buggy. I wouldn't do it over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts