Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after many many days of shopping I finally found the perfect car. Its a s15ks Kouki Edition Sylvia. It has basically every aftermarket part one could want including an Apexi FC Commander engine computer, boost controller, racing seat, racing harness, adjestable suspension. Lots and lots of things. The guy showed me that he had it dyno-tuned at 420 Hp. Which is quite a damn lot. And I definitly felt it. And when I test drove it I almost creamed in my pants! Haha. And that was with half the boost going!! (he wouldnt let me turn the boost to max =P). So the best part pretty much is the price, 6000. I tell you want, we can get cars way cheap here in Okinawa. I bet I could easily get 30K If I was sell it in the states. So yeah, this will soon be my new baby. I will post pics once I get it

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I don't know how things are in Japan. But I know here you NEVER buy a car thats already been dojne up. Just because odds are it's been driven like a son-of-a-bitch and something is about to screw up on it.

but hell 6k isn't bad at all..

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
sweet deal...6000 yen is only like $6

sounds good to me :p

·
Registered
375 Posts
ya why wouldnt he let you turn p the boost....

id make him turn up the boost and drive the car wth you in it first before you buy a blown up car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts