Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO... i'm planning a trip, and so far i'll be in ithaca on the 8th through the 11th morning, and taking the shortline back to the city... and i'll be in the city till the 17th...

Any one wanna take me in, in ithaca?? haha fuking hotels there are SOOOO daymn expensive!

planning to stay in hostels in nyc.. =) $20/night.. can't beat it...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yeah.. gonna go up to visit my girlfriend =P

but one night at the local super 8 is avg at $93...

my stay which should be three nights.. will actually match the price of my round-trip airfare to New York and back....

=(

·
Registered
744 Posts
20 a night in nyc lol where the hell u staying

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hostel in harlem..

anyone in ithaca?? i REALLY don't want to pay $300 to stay there for 3 nights

·
Registered
127 Posts
hmmm...Harlem...thats a nice and healty place to stay. Just make sure that your legs are ready for some running. Last time i was anywhere near there, me and a coworker got mugged. So be prepared for anything. :-D

·
Registered
744 Posts
u ever see that movie hostel??? harlem will be worse lol kidding

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
hostel in harlem..

anyone in ithaca?? i REALLY don't want to pay $300 to stay there for 3 nights
[/b]
Man, don't stay in Harlem if you can avoid it. Are you coming for Manhattan? If so stay on the Island (L.I) or in CT and take the train in. If you need a place to crash there are a few of us out here also.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha i'm flying down from California.. no car.. gonna be walking and taking the subway everywhere..

anyone wanna meet up and hang out? im there all week.. fromt he 11th to the 16th, leaving 17th in the morning..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha for sure..i'm flying up TMR NIGHT!! woot woot.. any one wanna meet up in the manhattan area?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts