Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a black 06 6 5spd hatch to replace my wifes 99 jetta (pos). We test drove a few cars before the 6 . But as soon as we drove the mazda we made up our minds. This thing handles almost flawlessly.

anyway, saying hi. Here are a few pics, if they will work. My car is the green Gt.

Sorry for the pictures, that camera is starting to mess up. (work camera) :irate:

I'll get better ones up soon. w/ tint.

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
Welcome to the 6Club! :wavey:

Congrats with your purchase. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Please put your location in your profile, so other members near your area can get to know you better.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
welcome aboard. i'm on my 3d mazda and couldn't be happier. hopefully you'll have the similiar experiences.

if you don't mind, please add your location.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the club :D ! I think you'll find this site to be very useful as did I. You're car looks hot in black esp. with those black taillights. I hope you thoroughly enjoy you're new Mazda. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Nice choice in color! :D
Are those overlays on your rear tail lights? I know the 06es have black tails but those look a lot like overlays.

Lookin nice! Hope to see you on the board more!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Welcome, we have 2 6's and a Mazdaspeed Protege! I am sure you 'll continue to have fun!! Let the modding begin!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Mazda's do have the bad habit of hooking people fast.. I am on my 3rd one and my hubby is on his second one! YOu willl ove it more and i have afeeling you may be stealing your wife's car more than you know. Welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice color! What kind of Stang is that? Cobra?
[/b]

Thanks for everyones replies. We both love the car to death.

"jd" It's just a 98 GT. But it maybe getting a Cobra Motor and Tranny, or I'm building up the current motor.
I got one more payment on her, then she's paid off. :drive:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Thanks for everyones replies. We both love the car to death.

"jd" It's just a 98 GT. But it maybe getting a Cobra Motor and Tranny, or I'm building up the current motor.
I got one more payment on her, then she's paid off. :drive:
[/b]
Nice, I remember the days of not having a car payment. :sarc:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
16 Participants
jdips01
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing