Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Looks Good Bro, Now change them wheels....I wish I could get mine tinted, but the weather is too funky for that.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Looks Good Bro, Now change them wheels....I wish I could get mine tinted, but the weather is too funky for that.[/b]
I live in the second cloudiest city in the county and I tinted mine dark. I always tint because black cars don't look good unless you tint the windows.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
I like it but you need larger pictures as those are too tiny to really see what it looks like. And what is tint rated? Cost?
thanks

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like it but you need larger pictures as those are too tiny to really see what it looks like. And what is tint rated? Cost?
thanks[/b]

Sorry about the pictures I tried to resize them but it didnt work It is 15% all the way around It is the 3m fxhp That runs about 379.00 at Mothers window tint here in San Antonio but since they have done all our other cars tint and alarms they did it for 195.00 with tax. Mando Is His Name Tinting Is His Game.

I also had it waxed by my little brother who did a very good job. For 20.00 and he did everything even the doorjams and engine bay.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I wish I could get my front windows tinted but the tinting laws up here in Canada are awful. In most provinces it is totally against the law to do any tinting of the front windows.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
looks much better than my velocity red speed6. i got 35% sides, and 20% back.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
looks much better than my velocity red speed6. i got 35% sides, and 20% back.[/b]

That is what i want to get on my liquid platinum.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yeah, I have a black GT and I have 35 on the front (I don't know if it's only TX or not, but all the shops here say that's as dark as legally allowed) and 20 for the rest. I really like it. Gives it a really nice fade from light to dark (front window is obviously not tinted).

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, I have a black GT and I have 35 on the front (I don't know if it's only TX or not, but all the shops here say that's as dark as legally allowed) and 20 for the rest. I really like it. Gives it a really nice fade from light to dark (front window is obviously not tinted).[/b]

Everything But The Windshield Is Tinted, All I have is the eyebrow On the top.

·
Registered
506 Posts
very nice. sometimes i wish i had gotten red. :slap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.