Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my own RX-8's this weekend & had to post the obligatory pic,
cause, you know, it ain't official till you post a pic for all to see

time to toss some cheap megans under there while saving for a set of BC's
& brakes coming up soon......

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Why not just save up for the bc's insted of spending twice, you know what I mean?... just a thought... looking good though...

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hear ya-
alas, i can touch a hundred bucks sometimes...
it might be 2 years till the right set of stars align that allows me to toss a thousand dollar suspension upgrade at the speed...

much like the rx-8's.... someday i'd like a set of the oem mazdaspeed rims, but i fear the odds of a thousand dollar wheel upgrade is even less likely than the bc's

next multi-hundred $ goal will be a basic stage 1 brake job-
oem size slotted rotors/pads/braided lines & fluid

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i hear ya-
alas, i can touch a hundred bucks sometimes...
it might be 2 years till the right set of stars align that allows me to toss a thousand dollar suspension upgrade at the speed...

much like the rx-8's.... someday i'd like a set of the oem mazdaspeed rims, but i fear the odds of a thousand dollar wheel upgrade is even less likely than the bc's

next multi-hundred $ goal will be a basic stage 1 brake job-
oem size slotted rotors/pads/braided lines & fluid

lol you sound like me, i have been rideing on the megans for almost 2 years, still hopeing to buy a set of HKS coilovers.

the rx8 wheels look great on the car, i still dont see why mazda didnt just put them on the speed6 stock

·
Registered
36 Posts
Consider me jealous. I just bought a set over this weekend and mine kinda look like crap compared to yours. I had been looking for like 6 months and finally found some on craigslist. Went to buy them from some dude in his dark appartment. I know they weren't perfect, but went ahead a got them since I had been looking forever. When I got home and really checked them out they looked pretty ratty. Now I am thinking I may have to PC or paint them or something. Sigh...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Seminoles plate FTW!! I still have mine from when I lived in Gainesville.....it was NOT popular there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts