Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thank you very much!! I really appreciate the quality and the overall feel of the hat. Keep it up!

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i got mine the same day as atom44wat, as they came in the same box. as he said, hat looks great, wore it all weekend at Mazdafest.

one thing that was funny, is on the shipping label it said MrTea for the name and then my address....we got a kick out fo it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
i got mine the same day as atom44wat, as they came in the same box. as he said, hat looks great, wore it all weekend at Mazdafest.

one thing that was funny, is on the shipping label it said MrTea for the name and then my address....we got a kick out fo it.
[/b]
Gujustud didn't give me a name for you guys.

Had to improvise. :laugh:

John :cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
i thought it was sweet, i kept the label

thanks again!! you rock, it was nice having these for Mazdafest too as it had our names on it so it's easier to "break the ice" with the others you've never met in person

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Got mine at the meet today. Looks great. Thanks for the terrific hospitality and the help rolling my fenders, John.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Sent these out today to some new customers.

Hope the copper is a close match.

John :cool:

[/b]
Hey, that's my shirt! Thanks John the hat and shirt looks awesome! Here's a few more looks at my shirt and hat!

---Aloha

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just got my hats today :). Very good service, quality of product, & price. Would definately recommend and buy from again. He even sends images before he starts working on it and as he's working on it :thumbup:
Latest Ethersphere logo on front.

And nicks on back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
viper_dan
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing