Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reading Topic: Got my chrome

DIRT RACER: It was painted by a body shop and matches the car exactly, so it's clearcoated. I paid $30 to paint it.

meat6: It was my intention to take pictures in full sun to begin with, but the weather and time didn't cooperate. I should be able to snap some better pics next week, as it's supposed to finally clear up. Anything to whore out my car, you know? :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Got my chrome

Sweet deal man. I did not know If you did a home job on it or not. I think I am going to get the mazda emblem blacked out in a gloss black on a speed yellow.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Got my chrome

Originally posted by CzechMate

DIRT RACER: It was painted by a body shop and matches the car exactly, so it's clearcoated. I paid $30 to paint it.

meat6: It was my intention to take pictures in full sun to begin with, but the weather and time didn't cooperate. I should be able to snap some better pics next week, as it's supposed to finally clear up. Anything to whore out my car, you know? :D[/b]
Yep I hear Ya......just trying to help a guy out :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reading Topic: Got my chrome

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I was originally going to get the sports grille but then decided to go for a different and more subtle look. I wonder why Mazda doesn't offer a painted "mustache" as an option, as I'm quite sure many people would go for it if priced reasonably (say $50 or less).

As I said, I'll take better pics when the sun decides to show its face from behind the clouds again. It's been a wet and unusually cold winter around here!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.