Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: Got my chrome

Looks much better than the chrome, but I still prefer the sports grille or A-spec grille. Good stuff though...

·
Registered
878 Posts

could you take one more pic in full sun so it matches one of your first pics ? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Thanx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Got my chrome

Looks good. Do you have clear coat on it or did you use one stage. can not tell from the low light in the pic.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

DIRT RACER: It was painted by a body shop and matches the car exactly, so it's clearcoated. I paid $30 to paint it.

meat6: It was my intention to take pictures in full sun to begin with, but the weather and time didn't cooperate. I should be able to snap some better pics next week, as it's supposed to finally clear up. Anything to whore out my car, you know? :D

·
Registered
178 Posts

Sweet deal man. I did not know If you did a home job on it or not. I think I am going to get the mazda emblem blacked out in a gloss black on a speed yellow.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

That was nice. Made it look a bit MPS, I'd say. I think I'll have to consider following your example.

Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

that looks dayum good, much better than the sports grills and that standard chrome grill imo

nice, that will be my 2nd mod fo shizzle

·
Registered
878 Posts

Originally posted by CzechMate

DIRT RACER: It was painted by a body shop and matches the car exactly, so it's clearcoated. I paid $30 to paint it.

meat6: It was my intention to take pictures in full sun to begin with, but the weather and time didn't cooperate. I should be able to snap some better pics next week, as it's supposed to finally clear up. Anything to whore out my car, you know? :D[/b]
Yep I hear Ya......just trying to help a guy out :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I was originally going to get the sports grille but then decided to go for a different and more subtle look. I wonder why Mazda doesn't offer a painted "mustache" as an option, as I'm quite sure many people would go for it if priced reasonably (say $50 or less).

As I said, I'll take better pics when the sun decides to show its face from behind the clouds again. It's been a wet and unusually cold winter around here!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Got my chrome

I dont like it. Not trying to put you down because I am not. It's just not to my liking. If you like it, good for you.

·
Registered
105 Posts

Look much better than having the lone piece of chrome on the 6, but I'd still prefer a sports grille.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts