Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right... even though it wasn't supposed to happen for several more weeks, a miracle happened and I am now a proud owner of a silver Mazda6s!

The weather here is a bit nasty (rain and cold) today, but I'll take pics soon... yes, I know we've all seen the car by now but still, I gotta show it off :D

Oh, and did I mention I love this car? :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Got my 6s today!!!'

Glacier Silver Mazda6s
Black leather
5-speed automatic
Sport package
Comfort package
Bose Audio
Moonroof

Pics to come prolly this weekend (weather permitting) :)

·
Registered
391 Posts

CzechMate, send us all the pictures you can take, especially that I ordered mine exactly the same as yours (canadian version)...

I should receive mine in a month...

Posted by jackalvt

That's sweet... I'm new to the forum and I got my 6s last week. Check it out!!![/b]
Really nice!!! I think it's the first yellow someone from the NA bought! Very cool!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Got my 6s today!!!

Nice yellow car! I saw a yellow sedan 6 in an ad someone had scanned here and I didn't think the color fit the car at all but that looked quite cool! You'r not in such a bad seat after all you americans - you can (at the moment) get any color you want on the sedan (was about to say all available models but then I rememberd one of the reasons beeing a US 6 lover sucks :)). In Sweden you can only buy the hatch in that color! And you have the aero kit, something not available at all here :-/.

Something that hit me now by the way - does all the US 6's have that little line (black on ths one) going along the side panels ? Don't really think it has any visual function on the car... Just looks like another metal gap or something. Not really bad but it doesn't ad anyting...

Z

·
0 Posts

Originally posted by PimpDaddyKABZ

Sweet.....you know that all we want is pics.

What are your specs?[/b]

Nice to see you from CLUBRSX, I love this car so I put in a order for a black one w/ sport package and V6. Fully loaded and able to get the car at invoice price, and saved me 2600.:D

You know me as IVTEC03

1 - 9 of 9 Posts