Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is sweeeeet! I don't want to work today, I just want to go out and play.... damn... oh well, only two more hours! :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replying to Topic 'Got mine on Saturday...'

Yeah, as soon as I get the digital camera back I'll snap some pics. I'm probably going to take the car in next week to get the moonroof put in. It's an aftermarket moonroof. Sucks that it didn't come with it. They couldn't find the V6 in a 5-speed with the options I wanted so they put in aftermarket leather and are going to put in an aftermarket sunroof. I think the leather in my car is better than what comes in the package from the dealer. All of it is covered under the Mazda warranty, sunroof and leather. I do like the fact that the carbon-fiber trimmings are still in the car though. I think they only come with the cloth option, but since they changed out the upholstry, the carbon fiber was left in, plus I have the silver door handles still. Looks nice.... Love the car!!!!!! Wow, I want to skip work!!!

I get to drive to the dealership today to pay for it. Doh! First payment is due in 45 days, until then, reality won't set in........ :D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Reading Topic: Got mine on Saturday...

Congrats dude. I have the same color. The only thing I got done was tinted the windows...yea I know...pics are coming...will have time this weekend to take them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts