Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wasn't thinking...and planned our wedding right on Mosport weekend.

The details....

Royal Hamilton Yacht Club @ 1:30 pm Saturday Sept. 2, 2006.

Katie and I will be exchanging our vows before God, and the witnesses thereby present.

Anyone not attending Mosport, but wants something different to do is welcome to come to the ceremony. We'd love to see you guys there.

If you're interested...you know what to do....post up, and we'll see you there.

Just thought you guys would like to know...in case a spontaneous Mazda Meet errupted at our wedding which would be uber COOL!

....oh yeah....Honeymoon is in Myrtle Beach...so I'm praying the hurricanes will stay away while we're there....

get it South Carolina Hurricanes (NHL)??? ya i know...lame joke

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Congrats Chris!, My wife and I wish you the all the happiness in the world!

Marlon & Lauri

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congrats.

You're getting married on my birthday!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tx... I've been pretty good about keeping my cool, but my nerves are starting to ramp up...4 days ago it was 9 days ago...today i have 5 days to go it feels like only 10 mins has passed...and worse it seems like yesterday that i proposed...

All the planning, headaches, struggles, laughs, and fun moments planning....and it's all happening so quickly....

I got freaked out yesterday when I saw Katie's stuff being moved into the townhouse....seeing my stuff in boxes, and her stuff in boxes wierded me out. Especially because we've never lived together it just felt awesome, and incredibly scary all at the same time.

and happy Birthday....that makes you 25 right ;)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
and happy Birthday....that makes you 25 right ;)
[/b]
thanks. and hahahahahaha try 21 ;)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My friends....the excitement is about to begin....I've been warned by her that she's going to look hot! What more can I ask of my already beautiful woman?!

:drool:

In case she signs in as me.....I love you honey :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
My friends....the excitement is about to begin....I've been warned by her that she's going to look hot! What more can I ask of my already beautiful woman?!

:drool:

In case she signs in as me.....I love you honey :D
[/b]
Pics? some of us would like to drool too!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry dude...for my viewing pleasure only....but trust a brother. i've been given the nod of approval by many of my close friends, and the guys on this club...that in itself says it all ;)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
sorry dude...for my viewing pleasure only....but trust a brother. i've been given the nod of approval by many of my close friends, and the guys on this club...that in itself says it all ;)
[/b]
:yesnod:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm not from Toronto, but congrats!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks....the warm wishes are a good thing.....now how to over come the "OH crap what am I doing" jitters...it's getting worse by the day

·
Registered
947 Posts
Thanks....the warm wishes are a good thing.....now how to over come the "OH crap what am I doing" jitters...it's getting worse by the day
[/b]
Congrats!

Just think about all the fun you will have... and play 'Another One Bites the Dust' when you walk into the reception hall! That's what I did... ;) :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts