Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email from moderators saying my PC has a virus and they will complain to my ISP?? HUH?!!?...
I haven;t even log on to this site in over 3 months..... sorry if this is the wrong thread but can someone shed some light on this strange email from the moderators?

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (adrian @ Feb 12 2010, 04:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636604
I got an email from moderators saying my PC has a virus and they will complain to my ISP?? HUH?!!?...
I haven;t even log on to this site in over 3 months..... sorry if this is the wrong thread but can someone shed some light on this strange email from the moderators?[/b]

I got it too. I then went to the profiles name it was talking about and it was some guy that could not have had moderator status and just made his name sound like he did. I ended up deleting it and nothing has happened. I advise u do the same and not open the link because he is probably sending u the virus.

·
Registered
14 Posts
QUOTE (kpjimmy @ Feb 12 2010, 07:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636703
Yes not a moderator, just a username. The username is now gone. Thanks for letting us know![/b]

Yeah, I haven't been on here in months. A total breach of security from this site. Great, now I have worry about some east block scumbag sending me viruses from the msg boards I'm on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.