Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded in my wife's Rav4 for a Madza5 Sport. :D Manual Transmission with the roof racks. We like it alot! Not as much as I like my Mazda6, but still a great little car/van. Very convenient with the kids but still good with the gas!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Congrats! Me and the wife drove the Mazda5 at zoom zoom live last month and we had a blast! I was surprised in the peppy engine and handling of that sucker!

Much more space than the CX-7 for sure!
[/b]
I drove the Mazda5 at ZZL too when it was here. I liked the vehicle, but I felt a little too tall for it (I'm 6'4), like my legs were cramped or something. I had an MPV as a loaner for 2 weeks recently, and I liked the way it drove. I was shocked how sporty feeling it was for a minivan. The 5 was the same way though.

The CX-7 I agree with you. It felt like I was closed in or something when I drove it, like the seat was holding me hostage. The CX came out right around the time I got my 6, and I was thinking about going ahead and getting the CX. I'm glad I didn't now.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Just what is zoom zoom live? and btw my Mom has a Mazda5 and I drove it alot, it sure has a kick for a 4 cill van, or whatever it is, it rides real nice, and this one has a Stock custom paint on it no extra charge!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Congrats!

We have the same thing! I have a 6Wagon, my wife has a 5 GT. It's a great car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts