Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i already posted under the suspinion/brakes section, but my ? was

I have a 2005 MAZDA 6 4dr. Hatch 4cyl. anyway, if u sit down next to either front wheel, looking at the side view of the rim. From looking at my car above the Tire but below the fender there is part of the suspinion, that sticks out over the tire. And i was looking at it, and it looks like it is just going to come down and touch the top of the tire if i lower it. Any explanation is to what it is and will it be affected if i lower the car. The lowering kit i was looking at is the Intrax Mazda 6 Lowering Springs: 1.8'' in front, and 1.7'' in rear. And if anyone has this lowering kit, can u give me some details about how much clearence after the instalation, and how the ride feels, how much cost to install. Im all open to learn and listen to anything.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks, by the way were would i post my area at, were u just saying post were im at here, or is there a section or place for that, im new so i might be a littel slow on things

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
MAZDA6charcoalgray
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing