·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That sucks. When I first bought new lines nobody had them. And in December, Goodridge had nothing for the 6 listed in their catalog so I ended-up buying StopTech lines.

Well, I bought just the rears to replace worn Corksport lines, so I may eat the cost of those and buy Goodridge anyway; it's what I wanted from day 1.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well, this makes a little more sense now. Just heard back from Goodrige- the kit came out in September last year.

Maybe I didn't check when I was looking for brake lines in mid-January. Thought I did. Looking at the date, Goodridge's 2010 catalog wasn't posted yet, and shops simply must not have had them listed.

Still sucks. But at least makes sense now.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Quality stuff for sure. They're what I plan on using when my brakes are finnally in need of some service.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quality stuff for sure. They're what I plan on using when my brakes are finnally in need of some service.
Had them on my Integra for about 8 years. Not only had the exact fittings needed, as well as bent where needed, but when I got rid of the car they were still in excellent condition. No wear spots on the sleeves, no corrosion on the fittings, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts