Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need to replace my clutch and my dealer won't do it under warranty b/c it's past the 12/12 wear and tear and they tell me they won't put in an aftermarket clutch so I'm looking for a good shop to put a new clutch in for me. any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
check with Socal714guy, or look at MOCC. there's a guy who works at the dealer in Cerritos and does jobs on the side.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any luck in finding a shop to do it? I'm in the same boat, out of warranty, clutch is shot. The Escondido stealership quoted me $1,600 for parts & labor.

So I need to replace my clutch and my dealer won't do it under warranty b/c it's past the 12/12 wear and tear and they tell me they won't put in an aftermarket clutch so I'm looking for a good shop to put a new clutch in for me. any suggestions?
[/b]

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
i bought a act clutch 300 and getting it installed for 275, the guy who is going to do it hurt right know, but he will soon be getting better to do work on the side. Check on moccforums.com. he works for a ford dealership and does side jobs.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the shops i talked to had never worked an a mazda 6 before so i just took it to the dealer so i didnt have to worry about the shop possible screwing up. i got mine done at hoehn mazda in carlsbad for about a grand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts