Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok let me start off by the BAD news!!!

the BAD news are that i am not going to the track this week so i will not post races like i always do !!! :(

but the GOOD news is that my car is at the shop and im getting my FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER and CUSTOM steinless steel DOWNPIPE installed!!!

i will post some pics and details on everything!!

PM me if you need specific answers !!

pics will follow during the weeks !! PATIENCE guys which i dont have so im going crazy here :boobs: :cheers:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Nice, good luck with all that. Are you getting a 3" DP? If you are, won't you have to get a new cutout? Also, will you have a high-flow cat?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, good luck with all that. Are you getting a 3" DP? If you are, won't you have to get a new cutout? Also, will you have a high-flow cat?
[/b]
yeh the DP is 3'' and yes the cutout will be 3'' as well !!! i just keep the motor and i built new 3'' pipe thats all

ill show you pics when its in progress

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what's all this running you?
[/b]
what do you mean? i dont understand

·
Registered
967 Posts
what do you mean? i dont understand
[/b]
Translation: "What are the particular costs for said modifications." :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats cool. Do you post your video's in this section (Mazdaspeed6) or a different one? Can't wait to see how it turns out.
[/b]
i post them in the track section and video section

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
can't wait to see some pics!! and I can't wait to see some more 1/4 mile times once you get this stuff done. you're running a 13.5 now right?

You plan an turning your boost up any more that 18lbs once you get the FMIC installed?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can't wait to see some pics!! and I can't wait to see some more 1/4 mile times once you get this stuff done. you're running a 13.5 now right?

You plan an turning your boost up any more that 18lbs once you get the FMIC installed?
[/b]
no man , the boost will stay the same!!! as long as there is not any chip or a reflash , the boost cannot go over 18 , because the fuel cut will be always there at 19psi!!

yeh the best i did was 13.51 @ 102!! i hope that it will bring me down a bit :)

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Why don't you get a bigger turbo on there too? :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why don't you get a bigger turbo on there too? :D
[/b]
im waiting on tuning , then trust me it will be a nice GT30R :yesnod:

p5freek,

do they have to do any cutting of the 5mph bar for your FMIC?
[/b]
honestly i dont know , i will tell you once they get there is the need to!!

im installing a 8 inch high intercooler , i mesured it and it was passing good but there is always nice suprises once u get to the install!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Will you post a link in here for us lazy people (or just me :) ) for your pics and videos? Am definately interested to see how much this costs you and what it looks like as well. Your running 13.5 now, since i don't get to talk on here as much as i would like, what mods do you have done so far? Also where are you located...Sorry for all the questions, just not here as much as i wish i could be.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will you post a link in here for us lazy people (or just me :) ) for your pics and videos? Am definately interested to see how much this costs you and what it looks like as well. Your running 13.5 now, since i don't get to talk on here as much as i would like, what mods do you have done so far? Also where are you located...Sorry for all the questions, just not here as much as i wish i could be.
[/b]
i post my video's every week on the track section and the video section !!!

as soon as i get some pics done i will post them as well on this section here!! i will tell you the cost of it once it is done!! but i will have a special for mazda6club members , so just be patient!!

the mods i have now is a turbosmart MBC , turbosmart BOV (RFL model) , AEM cold air , eibach springs , 19'' wheels , exhaust cut out!! thats all for this moment

·
Registered
166 Posts
Are you blowing off to atmosphere or recirculating (i am assuming atmosphere since it is a rfl model) that being said (assuming you are blowing off to the atmosphere) did you throw a cel? or notice any rough idling?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you blowing off to atmosphere or recirculating (i am assuming atmosphere since it is a rfl model) that being said (assuming you are blowing off to the atmosphere) did you throw a cel? or notice any rough idling?
[/b]
no cell and no rough idling

1 - 20 of 52 Posts