Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Powered Courtesy of BMW's v12 engine...

Very Retro Design (or Modern for Russia ...LOL) kind of reminds me of new Thunderbird Coupe....

Volga is the maker of some very bad cars in Russia, but I quite like this one...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Good Morning Moscow !!'

Originally posted by Gecko_2k2

*screams*

Ahhhhh!!! The automotive industry is de-evolving by 40 years! *cries*[/b]

LOL !!!!! :D :D :D

You know, the Retro look is the new future Design.......:p

Russia leads the way !!!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Good Morning Moscow !!

Old :p

I really really like this car! It is very beutiful! I think most stuff exept the body is from a 5-series...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Yes there are some cars I really like from older era's. That mimic-design is one of them.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Hmm this reminds me of the SNL episode where the car looks really crappy outside.. mismatched paint on doors, scratches, grafittied doors, dented fender. But on the inside it was beatiful, nice leather, etc..

Anyways it was a ploy so thay your car would never be stolen because it was so ugly. Does anyone know what Im talking about? I'm not crazy... really..

·
Registered
174 Posts

Originally posted by Absolut
Anyways it was a ploy so thay your car would never be stolen because it was so ugly.   Does anyone know what Im talking about?  I'm not crazy... really..[/b]
Haha, I remember that one. :) It was the "Chameleon XLE... Complete with mismatched wheel covers and one body panel in school bus yellow." :D

Evidently it was in early 1993 on an episode Luke Perry hosted. God bless Google!

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

Do they use an old Volvo dashboard in the Volga? At least it looks like it.

·
Registered
262 Posts

I like the look of the car, but what's with that steering wheel?? It's so plain and cheap looking, bleh. And I also think the interior looks a little "chintsy."

As for retro being the design of the future, I just think people are running out of ideas so we're going around in circles starting from the beginning.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Originally posted by robgtaasc

I like the look of the car, but what's with that steering wheel??  It's so plain and cheap looking, bleh.  And I also think the interior looks a little "chintsy."

As for retro being the design of the future, I just think people are running out of ideas so we're going around in circles starting from the beginning.[/b]
This is not meant to be a seroius thread Rob...:sarc

·
Registered
82 Posts

Your not allowed to own this car unless you've killed someone at the request of your government

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Originally posted by duck979

Your not allowed to own this car unless you've killed someone at the request of your government[/b]
Vladimir,

Your mission is to access the Russian Mafia, enters the ranks (a gift of Vodka should do the trick); Kill the Mafia Guy as requested in the secret Papers,

& you will be presented with this NEw Volga V12 Coupe :D

THe latest in Russian Technology is for you if you can successfully carry out this task..

*Says all this with Russian Accent* :p

·
Registered
980 Posts

Vladimir,

Your mission is to access the Russian Mafia, enters the ranks (a gift of Vodka should do the trick); Kill the Mafia Guy as requested in the secret Papers,  

& you will be presented with this NEw Volga V12 Coupe  

THe latest in Russian Technology is for you if you can successfully carry out this task..

*Says all this with Russian Accent*  [/b]
Yes my comrad.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Good Morning Moscow !!

Are you guys serious when you say this car is beautiful? I think this car is fugly, no offense but cars like this are way before my time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts