Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We saw a Mazda6 commercial tonite, and I cursed it as I'm not getting one...

But my wife asked me something along the lines about if the car was really that good.

I replied

"that car makes the engineers of other car manufacturers curse and go back to the drawing board."

It's true. Excpet for the Camry - that excells at what it's supposed to be. Everyone else is to look upon it with envy. Other car companies can't attempt to play catch-up, for if they do, they will fail. They will never catch the feel and excitement of the 6. If another car manufacturer truly wants to compete, than they must throw all thier blueprints off their drafting tables and start from scratch.

And that would be a good thing. Maybe the 6 will give the car market the kick in the ass that it needs.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Reading Topic: Good line

A lot of Mazda products give the market a kick-in-the-ass one way or another. Mazda's a really outside-the-box company- gotta love the RX-8's design.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reading Topic: Good line

Thanks, oushi, took the words right out of my mouth.

And I fully agree - the RX8 has the potential to be another huge kick in the ass.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Good line'

Originally posted by applejax

We saw a Mazda6 commercial tonite, and I cursed it as I'm not getting one...

But my wife asked me something along the lines about if the car was really that good.

I replied

"that car makes the engineers of other car manufacturers curse and go back to the drawing board."[/b]
You are not thinking of getting the 6 now are you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts