Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well even though I've dealt with him only once, I'm gonna miss Jeremy at wolf mazda!! Super nice guy! and I was lookin forward to a long and good relationship with him and wolf!! Hopefully everything is gonna be the same without him there!!!( short dude with goatee!!! ) ;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
I agree, Jeremy was very helpfull on many occasions but I don't blame him for working in Chilliwhack because he just bought a house out there and the commute would drive anybody crazy. We still have Mark and Steve here who are great to work with.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Yeah, Jeremy was nice to deal with. Only dealt with him once too.

So, what happened? Did he quit?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yeah, Jeremy was nice to deal with. Only dealt with him once too.

So, what happened? Did he quit? [/b]
No he didn't quit, just so that everyone knows the Mazda dealer in Chilliwack formerly known as Leo Edwards and Son has been bought by Wolfe's Langley Mazda as of Sept. 1st. We are very excited about this new venture and look forward to serving the people in the area. Jeremy was realocated out there and will be the service manager, so it's actually a promotion for him. We are in the process of building a brand new dealership for them as well and a new store for us in langley. So if your out in that area stop by and say hi, I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Art.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since we are on the topic of Wolfe.... Has anybody put in the CP-E intake and got warned by them that it could potentially void the warrenty of our engine?? :wacko:
LoL I just jacked my own thread!! :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
420 Posts
We have to tell you that because it has a "orange" warranty rating. Just think how mad you would be if they didn't tell you about the warranty possibilities and you had a problem and then they told you.

MAZDASPEED "Orange" Performance Accessories are sold "as is" without any warranty of any kind. All implied warranties, including all warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded. Purchaser acknowledges that no representations have been made regarding these parts, including but not limited to any representations as to their quality of performance, and the purchaser shall be responsible for and bear all costs of repair of replacement to any defect in or failure of these parts or any damage to other components. Purchaser acknowledges that vehicles equipped with MAZDASPEED "Orange" Performance Accessories shall not be operated on public highways. MAZDASPEED "Orange" Performance Accessories are intended solely for the use on vehicles participating in race/off-road competition events. Purchaser acknowledges that all Mazda vehicle/parts/accessory warranties are voided if the vehicle is used in a competition event. Purchaser also acknowledges that there will be no warranty coverage for any part or accessory that fails as a result of the installation of a MAZDASPEED "Orange" performance part. Purchaser accepts all responsibility for all vehicle modifications and all potential risks. MAZDASPEED "Orange" Performance Accessories have been designed and are intended for race/off-road applications only. Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification of, or rendering inoperative any part of vehicle system affecting emissions or safety.[/b]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts