Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PICKED UP TODAY. THANKS FOR ALL WHO SHOWED INTEREST.

I have two amps and a sub that I took out of my Miata and I'm trying to get rid of them. I don't know shit about systems so these could be really shitty...but they are free.

CONSIDERING THESE ARE ALL FREE, I DON'T WANT ANY BITCHING IF THESE PRODUCTS AREN'T IN PROPER WORKING CONDITION. THEY WORKED FINE WHEN I TOOK THEM OUT OF THE CAR.

The Sub: 10 inch Kicker in a homemade box wrapped in Ultrasuade

Kenwood 800w amp KAC - 7201 (pretty rough shape) lots of scratches but still worked when I took it out (two blown fuses).

Alpine 90w x 2 Amp MRP-T130

·
Registered
35 Posts
FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY! - Baltimore County, MD (NEXT WEEK - AFTER 5pm)

I have two amps and a sub that I took out of my Miata and I'm trying to get rid of them. I don't know shit about systems so these could be really shitty...but they are free.

CONSIDERING THESE ARE ALL FREE, I DON'T WANT ANY BITCHING IF THESE PRODUCTS AREN'T IN PROPER WORKING CONDITION. THEY WORKED FINE WHEN I TOOK THEM OUT OF THE CAR.

The Sub: 10 inch Kicker in a homemade box wrapped in Ultrasuade

Kenwood 800w amp KAC - 7201 (pretty rough shape) lots of scratches but still worked when I took it out (two blown fuses).

Alpine 90w x 2 Amp MRP-T130

[/b]

Where are you located? My girlfriend might want a small system in her car and this might be perfect. How loud was the system when it was installed?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Baltimore County, MD (SW)

The system was pretty loud. It was in a Miata and the top was down all the time so its hard to tell. The entire car was dynomatted as well. I was running it with Kenwood 3-way speakers, sony tweeters...

The sub kicks well for a 10inch.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Baltimore County, MD (SW)

The system was pretty loud. It was in a Miata and the top was down all the time so its hard to tell. The entire car was dynomatted as well. I was running it with Kenwood 3-way speakers, sony tweeters...

The sub kicks well for a 10inch.
[/b]
Can you PM me an address? I have a friend in that area that might be able to pick this up for me.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live very close to UMBC. I'd like to know if you can pick it up before I forward an address. The earliest I could do it would be next week, if not today before 4:00.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I live very close to UMBC. I'd like to know if you can pick it up before I forward an address. The earliest I could do it would be next week, if not today before 4:00.
[/b]
My friend says he might be able to pick it up today before 4 or around 4 PM, he works about 10 mins from UMBC. Can we work this out?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Waiting for a response...I'll allow some extra time because of the holiday. If I don't get any word before Monday, I have Justin6s in line next, followed by Shane23.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is a scheduled pickup today so we'll see how that works out. If there is no pickup today and I don't hear from the "buyer" by tomorrow at midnight, they will go to Justin6s if he wants them.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sub and amps are gone. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts