Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, well I will be placing this item on the FS board soon but wanted to offer it to local guys and gals first before the whole forum. I have a new kit, well not 100% new it was bought and really only used for color testing plus it was the wrong size bulb for the Tribby. Anyway it comes with 2 6000K H1 bulbs, 2 ballast mounting brackets, it's the whole kit. I'm asking $190 shipped. Local P/U welcome

PM me if you are interested and I will hopefully get some pics tonight.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, well I will be placing this item on the FS board soon but wanted to offer it to local guys and gals first before the whole forum. I have a new kit, well not 100% new it was bought and really only used for color testing plus it was the wrong size bulb for the Tribby. Anyway it comes with 2 6000K H1 bulbs, 2 ballast mounting brackets, it's the whole kit. I'm asking $190 shipped. Local P/U welcome

PM me if you are interested and I will hopefully get some pics tonight.
[/b]
Sorry pics will not be up until tomorrow, wife took the camera with her to work.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Sorry pics will not be up until tomorrow, wife took the camera with her to work.
[/b]

Where are they from???And what kind of warrenty is with them if any??? I am in MD and would def be interested as i am looking to buy a pair.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry been real busy in the evenings with work plus the girl friend has'nt brought the camera back from work. :-( Not sure of the brand, no warranty used for MAYBE 15 min. Willing to do 180 if P/U. Where in MD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts