Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that on Thursday I am going in for Surgery. I will be off Friday as well and possibly Monday. I have to see how I feel. It is an easy procedure, but not fun none the less. So, just hang in there with me and don't think I am ignoring you. I will write if I feel up to it over the weekend. Thanks

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Good luck with the surgery!

Hope you will have a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with the surgery!

Hope you will have a speedy recovery.
[/b]

Thanks. I had one of these before. It just stinks cause they will cut 3 holes in my tummy. So, bending, lifting, and all around sitting will be a pain. :)

But thanks for caring. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Havent done any business with you yet (all in due time :D )

Hope all goes well with your surgery and will pray for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself. :)

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Good luck and hope your recovery is quick!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck and hope your recovery is quick!
[/b]

You guys are so nice. Gosh my own coworkers don't act like this. ;)

Thanks again.

One thing though....you never know how much you use your stomach everyday til you have this surgery. :) And sneezing OH MY GOSH!!! you guys are great thanks

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Good luck and for a fast recovery. Hope to see you back soon! :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Surgery sucks, but sometimes the alternative can be worse. Good luck Tiffany. See you back soon.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,553 Posts
Good luck with the surgery, and I wish you the best for a quick, thorough recovery. :)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. You are great. I am sure all will be well. God I am glad no one needs to see me the couple days following the surgery. I always look horrible after surgery. You guys are so kind for saying all of this. Thanks again.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hope everything goes well and have a quick and easy recovery!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again guys. You are so nice. I go into the hospital at 9:15 am and the surgery is at 11 am. Fun. Not only will I be nervous I will be starving. :) The home probably around 3 or so. But thanks for all the good wishes. :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
good luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts