Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after surviving a snow season with my mazda 6, I find out that the front window glass has been scratched from the wipers (ice frozen on wipers did the trick). Fortunately, they do not seem that deep. Does anyone know of a good brand of glass scratch remover? I do not want to replace the whole window. Will be your best friend :) . Thanks

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So after surviving a snow season with my mazda 6, I find out that the front window glass has been scratched from the wipers (ice frozen on wipers did the trick). Fortunately, they do not seem that deep. Does anyone know of a good brand of glass scratch remover? I do not want to replace the whole window. Will be your best friend :) . Thanks
[/b]
I used some Meguiar's Scratch-X to remove a very shallow scratch on a side window - but it wasn't in a place I would really look through all that often. Still, I don't see anything that looks like it would interfere with the transparency of the window. And I doubt it would work on anything other than a very shallow scratch.
You might try some on an inconspicuous spot on the windshield to see if it leaves anything noticeable. If it doesn't, then try it on some of the scratches.
Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts