Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have been looking for a Mazda6/Atenza forum for the past week or so, and I'm stoked to have found you. Looks like I get to be an early adopter! :p
I probably won't be buying till next year; I'm holding out for the A-Spec/MazdaSpeed version of the hatchback.
Turbo 2.3 liter with 276 hp and all wheel drive...yummm :D

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by kenoka

Hi all,
I have been looking for a Mazda6/Atenza forum for the past week or so, and I'm stoked to have found you.  Looks like I get to be an early adopter!  :p  
I probably won't be buying till next year; I'm holding out for the A-Spec/MazdaSpeed version of the hatchback.  
Turbo 2.3 liter with 276 hp and all wheel drive...yummm :D  [/b]
Welcome to the club. It took me a while to get the forum up and running, but I was finally able to host it on my other server. Just need to get some more peeps in here...

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more peeps

Yeah, I'm surprised there aren't more people too. I looked around for a week or two before finding this site, and I'm glad I did, but I guess we're early adopters on the Atenza/6 phenomenon. Oh well, that means when there are a bunch of newbies annoying us with the same questions we're asking now, we can pontificate and be all self-righteous, right? :sarc

Anyway, I'm sure the hype will start soon enough. There is a forum for the Atenza/6 running on Edmunds.com. That is the only other one I've found specifically dedicated to this car, and of course Edmunds has everything. Word just needs to get out there I guess, for both the car and this site.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by kenoka

There is a forum for the Atenza/6 running on Edmunds.com.  That is the only other one I've found specifically dedicated to this car, and of course Edmunds has everything.  Word just needs to get out there I guess, for both the car and this site.  [/b]
Maybe put a link there to this site?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts