Mazda 6 Forums banner

201 - 220 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
It would be nice to somehow graft the lower half of the MS6 bumper to the wagon bumper in a very visually appealing way, as to stay with the speedwagon theme. But Jen does not like the look of it...

After looking at Awongs pics above...i wonder how the facelift sport rear bumper would look? I has that same lip edge along the bottom as the MS6 front bumper does, so it may match up up pretty nice with the sideskirts.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
2funky4u and Silx.. cars are lookin lovely!!! :love:

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Thats whats up!! Looks real good man!

·
Registered
619 Posts
wheels are finally on - springs & shocks waiting to be installed

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE (CamryRicer @ Aug 5 2008, 09:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1405813
hey camryricer, nice shot of the 6, was wondering about your rear smoked reflectors. Saw you got the LED tail light kit on, just ordered mine a few days ago, but was wondering #1 if you got the rear reflector LED kit and #2 if you hooked them up to anything (park lights, brake lights, turn signals) or nothing. Trying to decide what looks the best back there, hope to get some pics up here soon of my 6. thx again...

·
Registered
192 Posts
QUOTE (CamryRicer @ Aug 5 2008, 09:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1405813

Nice glacier silver man... for some reason I like the black tail lights on your car... I looked at pictures on a few glacier silver's before with them on and didn't like them... that's why I decided to stay with the chrome ones.... btw are those the magnaflow exhaust tips? I have the same ones on my ride...

And! I just put in my clear sidemarkers... they look so good on the silver! makes the car look so much cleaner...

201 - 220 of 328 Posts