Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a GI thread to get SamcoSport to build us a hose kit for our cars. Many of us have been trying to get this done for year but unfortunately a lack of interest has prevented that from happening.

We need 20 kits (minimum) for Samco to put a kit together for us and the price will likely be between 200-400 dollars depending on what hoses everybody wants included in the kit. We only need 7 more buyers to get this kit made. Please do not sign up unless you plan on following through with purchasing the kit. You'll really piss off at least 19 other owners if you back out last minute just as we go to get this made!!!

Here's the interest list so far:

3.0L (V6):
1. Revenant (AZMC)
2. Drizz-OH!
3. TGNY
4. Palmz43
5. dfw6er
6. djquik1 (pending price)
7. rosem32
8. shauns 6s
9. Egierda (pending price)
10. xtmesisx (pending price)
11. Front1ine (pending price)
12. CLTatenza
13. GerryB

NOTE: There is also a GI thread going on for the MS6 and 2.3L 6i guys but the interest isn't very significant. If you'd like to sign up for one of those kits, please post up and I'll add you to the list.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Go ahead and pull me off the list. Would love this kit, but right now I'm trying to save every penny for my family vacation coming up. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You've been pulled. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
I have been interested for the last year.I am in pending price

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (Egierda @ Feb 7 2010, 11:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635443
This is a GI thread to get SamcoSport to build us a hose kit for our cars. Many of us have been trying to get this done for year but unfortunately a lack of interest has prevented that from happening.

We need 20 kits (minimum) for Samco to put a kit together for us and the price will likely be between 200-400 dollars depending on what hoses everybody wants included in the kit. We only need 7 more buyers to get this kit made. Please do not sign up unless you plan on following through with purchasing the kit. You'll really piss off at least 19 other owners if you back out last minute just as we go to get this made!!!

Here's the interest list so far:

3.0L (V6):
1. Revenant (AZMC)
2. Drizz-OH!
3. TGNY
4. Palmz43
5. dfw6er
6. djquik1 (pending price)
7. rosem32
8. shauns 6s
9. Egierda (pending price)
10. xtmesisx (pending price)
11. Front1ine (pending price)
12. CLTatenza
13. GerryB
14.Stinkfart

NOTE: There is also a GI thread going on for the MS6 and 2.3L 6i guys but the interest isn't very significant. If you'd like to sign up for one of those kits, please post up and I'll add you to the list.[/b]

QUOTE (djquik1 @ Feb 8 2010, 09:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635487
I have been interested for the last year.I am in pending price[/b]
Well add me in Jesus some how I added myself my bad

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stinky...you're not being added, sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts