Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GB: CP-E 3" Cat-back for Mazdaspeed 6, single-exit, offroad (resonator/muffler opt.)

Would anyone be seriously interested (as in, would definitely purchase within 1-2 weeks) in a CP-E 3" Cat-back for the Mazdaspeed 6, single-exit, offroad (no resonator/muffler) if $200 was knocked off our retail price of $588.05?

If so, we may be able to make this happen. I just need to know if the interest is there. If you think $388.05 would still be too much, feel free to make comments about what you'd be willing to pay, though I can't promise I can get it lower.

See the last few posts for the official deal

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been searching for an exhaust for a while now, but I just don't think a no res/no muffler system would be great for a DD, :( . You guys should do more exhaust offers like this in the future! lol

·
Registered
671 Posts
It would be way too loud, especially if you have a 3" catless downpipe. If you threw the muffler in the deal I would be a paying customer.

Sad to say I would have to sell my RPMstore magnaflow catback though :(

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, this potential deal is due to overstock. Of course, if no one is interested in them as is, adding a muffler might be the way to go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It would be way too loud, especially if you have a 3" catless downpipe. If you threw the muffler in the deal I would be a paying customer.

Sad to say I would have to sell my RPMstore magnaflow catback though :(
I would take your Magnaflow, lol.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, so if we included a muffler, but just not welded in, would that entice anyone to jump on this?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And FYI, it would be the same price with the muffler (not welded in). AND, if we can get 5 people ready to buy, I'll drop the price to $360, including shipping in the US. There are already 2 people interested on another forum!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We've got 2 committed, and 2 maybes on another forum. So, this needs to be said:

This is LIMITED to 5. So ONLY the first 5 to commit get the deal.

If you want in, I need a PM stating so.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, here's the final official deal for this group buy:

CP-E 3" Single-Exit Cat-Back Exhaust --
- straight pipe: $340
- with muffler, not welded in: $375
- with resonator, not welded in: $365
- with muffler and resonator, not welded in: $420

Muffler and resonator are the exact same units that CP-E normally welds in. They're just not welded in.

The limit is 5 and all 5 must go to make this happen. 2 confirmed so far. If you want in, I need you to PM me stating so. First come, first served.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4 of the 5 are now spoken for. Only one left. First PM to hit my box stating you're in gets it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts