Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
waited two months. mods didn't get back to me about letting me put up a GB so i bought it myself. oh well. good luck with the buy.

units pretty sick. everything triplejumper18 said and then some. the SD card doesn't read SDHC cards, fyi. so you gotta buy a standard SD card.

You can use both the OEM head unit and the aftermarket unit. When I use the GPS I listen to CD's or radio on the OEM unit and the GPS will spit out commands via a separate speaker. If I want to use only GPS then I can have it come out of the OEM speakers. I can do A/V input via composite RCA's and 4-channel RCA outs to amps if I choose.
Does your GPS program freeze alot? Mine tends to freeze about 20 minutes into teh trip, i bought a class 4 SD card to speed it up but no luck. What program does yours use? Mine uses iGo and i think it might be too resource intensive ram wise maybe.

Does your GPS program freeze alot? Mine tends to freeze about 20 minutes into teh trip, i bought a class 4 SD card to speed it up but no luck. What program does yours use? Mine uses iGo and i think it might be too resource intensive ram wise maybe.
I have this exact same problem. Let me know if you ever find a fix. I was thinking it was the sd card too?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.