Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Ive seen a spyder set on a 6 here on the islands like Laras one. Liked the look of it.Dont like the circle type spyder set.

Unfortunately,I already made the purchase yesterday and the lights have been shipped out this morning. Originally wanted the spyders so I could stio run my high power cree turn signals which are insanely bright and I absolutely love.lol. Not too sure on how the other motorists feel but atleast they have no excuse to not seeing me signal.haha

Im stio going in on this though, as I stated earlier, Id love to have 2 sets to which I could swap out whenever I feel like it. Both will be tinted with VHT, when received, a little darker than my current setup.

Was stucc between the two before I settled on the spyders since it was half the price, but hey, Im all for a group interest/group buy ESPECIALLY if its for some car leds.lol

Thanks for the input though bro. Much appreciated.
I do like those, laras lights look pretty good.
I'm just not happy with the for or look of mine so I'm looking to replace them Id love a set of car leds!
Bump for some more interest for the best looking lights available for the 6!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
UPDATE 10/17: The group buy promotion has been confirmed. The F4D Lighting website is now showing the lower pricing. In an official press release, F4D Lighting says, "the U.S. government wasn't the only thing that was brought back today. Our Mazda6 LED Tail Lights are back on sale for a limited time." Pop sensation Gelena Somez endorsed the deal, saying, "when you're ready, come and get it. Na na. Na na." F4D Lighting has not yet announced a closing date for the promotion, but singer ReHannah expressed the importance of urgency, encouraging customers to, "shut up and buy...buy...buy...buy."

You can secure your order for the CAR-LED Mazda6 LED Tail Lights for only $350.00 by visiting the link below.

Mazda6 LED Tail Lights - F4D Lighting

·
Registered
597 Posts
UPDATE 10/17: The group buy promotion has been confirmed. The F4D Lighting website is now showing the lower pricing. In an official press release, F4D Lighting says, "the U.S. government wasn't the only thing that was brought back today. Our Mazda6 LED Tail Lights are back on sale for a limited time." Pop sensation Gelena Somez endorsed the deal, saying, "when you're ready, come and get it. Na na. Na na." F4D Lighting has not yet announced a closing date for the promotion, but singer ReHannah expressed the importance of urgency, encouraging customers to, "shut up and buy...buy...buy...buy."

You can secure your order for the CAR-LED Mazda6 LED Tail Lights for only $350.00 by visiting the link below.

Mazda6 LED Tail Lights - F4D Lighting

This shit is too funny bro. Always craccs me up. Ill be piccing up a set in the next week or two when I find out what date the promotion will end.

Thanks for the info and updates bro. Mich appreciated. Cant wait to gey my hands on some car-leds,even though I have spyder tails a day or two from arrival.lol. Id rather rocc the car-leds and just swap tails wen I feel like it.haha

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Bump.

I just decided on a closing date and also changed up the order process a bit. Rather than holding onto the full $350 for a month, I've decided to do deposits instead. So, you will pay a $49.99 deposit now. This deposit is semi-refundable. What does this mean? Basically, if the group buy does not go through, you are refunded the deposit. If the group buy does go through, but you decide to cancel your order for any reason, the deposit is NOT refunded. If the group buy goes through, you will be charged the remaining balance (if you pay by credit card), or sent an invoice for the balance (if you pay by PayPal).

The group buy will end on November 23rd, 2013. This gives you 4 weeks to pay, and it also allows me to guarantee delivery before Christmas.

·
Registered
597 Posts
@Freak4Dell Any chance I can send the rest of my payment next week to avoid me spending that money?...and if the GB does fall thru,would you be able to jus invoice me the remaining balance of a non-GB price,Which I would guess be $50 plus shipping unless we would be able to work out the shipping. Lemme kno man. Im getting car-leds GB or no GB.haha.Mahaloz.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
@Freak4Dell Any chance I can send the rest of my payment next week to avoid me spending that money?...and if the GB does fall thru,would you be able to jus invoice me the remaining balance of a non-GB price,Which I would guess be $50 plus shipping unless we would be able to work out the shipping. Lemme kno man. Im getting car-leds GB or no GB.haha.Mahaloz.
Yeah, I can do that. I'll send you an invoice later today, and you can pay it whenever you want. If it falls through, I'll simply send you another invoice for the remainder. Shipping is going to be free regardless.

When is the last day? Im tempted v( ^_^ )v

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
November 23rd.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yeah, I can do that. I'll send you an invoice later today, and you can pay it whenever you want. If it falls through, I'll simply send you another invoice for the remainder. Shipping is going to be free regardless.
Thanks bro.Really appreciate it...the way I see it,whats another $50 for the sexiest tail lights around. Haha

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
@Freak4Dell...so how's this GB looking bro? Looking like it'll make quota or will I be paying full retail? Either way, looking forward to roccin some car-leds. :)
Dude, I'm so sorry. I completely blanked out and forgot to send that invoice. I'll send it over right now.

Anyway, so far the numbers aren't looking too hot. Hopefully we can get people jumping in this week, because otherwise, it will have to be full retail.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Dude, I'm so sorry. I completely blanked out and forgot to send that invoice. I'll send it over right now.

Anyway, so far the numbers aren't looking too hot. Hopefully we can get people jumping in this week, because otherwise, it will have to be full retail.
Haha.Its all good bro.GB discount or full retail,it makes no difference to me.

Couple questions though,after the GB is done,if the quota is met,how long afterwards would we have to pay the balance? I might end up being a little short until I get paid on the 29th of November due to some recent parts purchases after my oem control arm bushings have pretty much shit on themselves. If payment on the 29th would be too late for the GB discount I wont mind paying the extra $50 if thats possible. If payment on the 29th is acceptable for the GB price than thats awesome.

Second question, is there any way we can link this GB in the GB section? Thinking this GB isnt gettin as much takers is maybe bcuz its listed in the general section and maybe some members arent realizing this is a GB for car-leds,idk? I know I came across this G.I. by chance of scrolling thru the general section which I normally dont do. Just a thought.

Anyways,thanks for the response bro and any info/answers you have for my above questions. Much mahaloz.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Haha.Its all good bro.GB discount or full retail,it makes no difference to me.

Couple questions though,after the GB is done,if the quota is met,how long afterwards would we have to pay the balance? I might end up being a little short until I get paid on the 29th of November due to some recent parts purchases after my oem control arm bushings have pretty much shit on themselves. If payment on the 29th would be too late for the GB discount I wont mind paying the extra $50 if thats possible. If payment on the 29th is acceptable for the GB price than thats awesome.

Second question, is there any way we can link this GB in the GB section? Thinking this GB isnt gettin as much takers is maybe bcuz its listed in the general section and maybe some members arent realizing this is a GB for car-leds,idk? I know I came across this G.I. by chance of scrolling thru the general section which I normally dont do. Just a thought.

Anyways,thanks for the response bro and any info/answers you have for my above questions. Much mahaloz.
Yeah, you can pay the rest on the 29th. Once I have enough confirmed orders, the date you pay the remainder doesn't matter so much other than to get it shipped. Shipping will be first come first serve, obviously, so if you pay on the 29th, your set will ship later than people who pay on the 24th, for example.

As for putting in the GB section, I think there are specific rules for that. I've always just put it here, and it's worked out in the past.

24-Hour Countdown Bump!

·
Registered
597 Posts
@Freak4Dell So due to some recent slip ups and failures,Im gonna have to pull out of this GB.I really dont want too,but repairing my control arms is estimating more than it was initially to repair,my battery is on its way out,as well as some other things I need to take care of before my safety expires at the end of the month.

Looks like Ill just be buying myself a christmas present wen the funds allow. Sorry Freak4Dell. If the GB fell thru and not enough ppl jumped in on them,I could really use that $49 down payment bak.

Much mahaloz and apologies.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts