Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start it off...

I've got more but i'll start with these...this car was being driven around in this condition. Here it is at CVS...G-H-E-T-T-O!!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I saw this previous gen honda accord today, it was such a joke. He had a flared out body kit primered black, naturally, and these horrible fitting front fenders with 'intakes'. The car was black. Cheesy altezza lights and projector-in-non-projector-headlights. Wheels were black steelies. Windows were tinted black. I think he was trying for a theme. Worst of all, he had this buzzy sounding exhaust at low RPM. We were all rolling slowly on the highway, so when i rolled past him, he HAD to rev so that I might notice him. I of course didn't bother to turn my head.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Originally posted by mbrogz3000@Aug 2 2005, 05:31 PM
I saw this previous gen honda accord today, it was such a joke.  He had a flared out body kit primered black, naturally, and these horrible fitting front fenders with 'intakes'.  The car was black.  Cheesy altezza lights and projector-in-non-projector-headlights.  Wheels were black steelies.  Windows were tinted black.  I think he was trying for a theme.  Worst of all, he had this buzzy sounding exhaust at low RPM.  We were all rolling slowly on the highway, so when i rolled past him, he HAD to rev so that I might notice him.  I of course didn't bother to turn my head.
[snapback]474660[/snapback]​
If you didn't even turn your head or notice him, then how can you describe the car in so much detail... :nana:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ghetto:

Noun
Inflected forms: pl.ghet·tos or ghet·toes 1. A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure. 2. An often walled quarter in a European city to which Jews were restricted beginning in the Middle Ages. 3. Something that resembles the restriction or isolation of a city ghetto: "trapped in ethnic or pink-collar managerial job ghettoes" (Diane Weathers).
Etymology
Italian, afterGhetto, island near Venice where Jews were made to live in the 16th century.

ghet-to?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Originally posted by growweirdstuf@Aug 2 2005, 11:05 AM
Damn, that fightrice site is funny  :laugh:

[snapback]474731[/snapback]​
:laugh: god thats too funny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts