Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if I choose a GS-V6 with GFX package (front air dam, side sills, rear skirt, dual oval chrome exhaust, rear spoiler) I will have no choice to take moonroof and premium audio right?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Replying to Topic 'GFX package on mazda6 in Canada'

Originally posted by FeurnBuck

I would like to know if I choose a GS-V6 with GFX package (front air dam, side sills, rear skirt, dual oval chrome exhaust, rear spoiler) I will have no choice to take moonroof and premium audio right?[/b]
That's the way it looks.

I wonder if we could order one GFX package and split up the pieces? I want the moonroof and the premium audio but don't want the body kit. :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: GFX package on mazda6 in Canada

You can order the front air dam, rear valance and side skirts as accessories you can get only the body kit. It's cheaper than the the GFX package. Just a thought.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Originally posted by Kincaid

You can order the front air dam, rear valance and side skirts as accessories you can get only the body kit. It's cheaper than the the GFX package. Just a thought.[/b]
I thought the GFX pacakge gives you all 4 pieces of skirt and spoiler plus a few interior pieces. I think for $800, it's a great deal!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Yeah the GFX package gives you black trim and seat upholstery, titanium color accents, Optitron guages, the body kit, oval exhaust finishers and spoiler.

I think it's great as well. But he appeared to only want the body kit and such. So that's why I gave that option.

·
Registered
980 Posts

Originally posted by Kincaid

You can order the front air dam, rear valance and side skirts as accessories you can get only the body kit. It's cheaper than the the GFX package. Just a thought.[/b]
I dont get what you are trying to say. Is there more than one body kits for the 6?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Uh no. He's talking about wanting the bodykit on a base 6 without having to get the Bose and Moonroof packages required to get the GFX package [which has the bodykit in it].

I was pointing out that you can order the 4 pieces of the body kit as accesories if you don't want all the packages required.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Actually, the front bumper and rear bumper that come with the GFX package are not the same as ordering the front spoiler and rear lip.

The front spoiler accesory add on just tacks on to the bottom of the original front bumper, same for the back lip, whereas if you get the GFX package you get a completely different front and rear bumper which to my knowledge are not yet available.

I much prefer the car with the GFX package to the base model. It looks far more agressive.

I have ordered a GS-V6 with the GFX package, the Bose, the moonroof. Not into leather seats, and don't need/want acc.

Cheers!

Bryan

·
Registered
51 Posts

Originally posted by Ishmael

I much prefer the car with the GFX package to the base model.  It looks far more agressive.

I have ordered a GS-V6 with the GFX package, the Bose, the moonroof.  Not into leather seats, and don't need/want acc.

Cheers!

Bryan[/b]
So let me get this straight.

If you order GT-V6 with GFX, you get different bumpers.

But if you order GS-V6 with GFX, you get the same bumper but with lips attached?

Or do all GFX the same but the lips got to be order seperately. Please explain.

Am I right?

·
Registered
18 Posts

Close, but not quite.

All GFX package cars get different front and rear bumpers, GS or GT, does not matter.

However, the accesory parts are different, and are just add on pieces to the regular factory bumpers.

Does that make sense?

As for the all weather mats, I figure I'll just buy something aftermarket, I am not about to pay 80 bucks for floor mats.

Bryan

·
Registered
45 Posts

damn, so I hear there's no GFX package for the GS-I4 right?.. anyone have pics of the M6 with the "lip accessory spoilers/skirts" is there ABS on the GS-I4?...

so what else do you get with the GFX package? (body kit, spoiler, optitron gauges, leather/black cloth, chrome tips?)
anything else?. and I think you can get the GFX package by itself or at least the body kit , depends on the dealers...I shouldn't really talk cuz I don't know too much. heh

Uhhh.. nevermidn guys Im slow, I just looked around and found all my answers

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Sport package is different than the GFX package. Sport package adds the 17's, power seat, etc.

GFX adds mainly the body kit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Replying to Topic 'G

Originally posted by chindo

I am kinda confused.  Does the 6 look the same with the Sport Package and the GFX package.[/b]
Removed post comments - was completely wrong - sorry for wasting the space...

G

·

thats all good Qs ..................... anywayz i'll do my BEST to explain the difference between:

SPORTS PACKAGE and GFX PACKAGE

SP: includes 17inch alloy wheelz
8-way power adjustable seat
fog lightz composite in the headlightz
leather wrapped shift knob
parking brake /steering with audio controlz

(note NO SKIRT PACKAGE on the GS-14)

GFX: has the same thing as SP package with all these gooddies
sporty interior black trim and seat upholstery cloth or leather with
titanium coloured accentz
sporty instrument panel trim
front air dam
side sills
rear skirt
dual oval chrome exhaust
rear spoiler with centre high mount brake light

(GT-14 GS-V6 GT-V6)

NOW............. i did my best tryin' to explain all ths.........

NOW............... NOTE THIS....... 4 some reason the dealship have another front air dam that U can buy that doesn't came with the GFX Package, they say its a total different look.. trust me the one u can buy 4 more cash lookz better and much safer.......... this one that u CAN buy has a lip that comes out at the bottom.......... i just wished MAZDA did not do this cause they should sell the GFX Package carz with the better front air dam....................

G

·

thats all good Qs ..................... anywayz i'll do my BEST to explain the difference between:

SPORTS PACKAGE and GFX PACKAGE

SP: includes 17inch alloy wheelz
8-way power adjustable seat
fog lightz composite in the headlightz
leather wrapped shift knob
parking brake /steering with audio controlz

(note NO SKIRT PACKAGE on the GS-14)

GFX: has the same thing as SP package with all these gooddies
sporty interior black trim and seat upholstery cloth or leather with
titanium coloured accentz
sporty instrument panel trim
front air dam
side sills
rear skirt
dual oval chrome exhaust
rear spoiler with centre high mount brake light

(GT-14 GS-V6 GT-V6)

NOW............. i did my best tryin' to explain all ths.........

NOW............... NOTE THIS....... 4 some reason the dealship have another front air dam that U can buy that doesn't came with the GFX Package, they say its a total different look.. trust me the one u can buy 4 more cash lookz better and much safer.......... this one that u CAN buy has a lip that comes out at the bottom.......... i just wished MAZDA did not do this cause they should sell the GFX Package carz with the better front air dam....................

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.