Mazda 6 Forums banner

261 - 280 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Debenhams discount code

Debenhams has been investing in design for over 20 years through its exclusive Designers at Debenhams discount code portfolio of brands. Current designers include Abigail Ahern, Jeff Banks, Jasper Conran, Sadie Frost and Jemima French, Patrick Grant, Henry Holland, Betty Jackson, Stephen Jones, Ben de Lisi, Todd Lynn, Julien Macdonald, Laura Oakes, Jenny Packham, Ren Pearce and Andrew Fionda, Aliza Reger, John Rocha, Ashley Thomas, Justin Thornton, Eric Van Peterson and Matthew Williamson

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the 2008 Mazda 6 i. I was thinking about taking off the door guards because one of them is rusting. I don't know how to properly remove them. I was wondering if removing them would damage the paint. I'm getting the car painted at a later date, but not soon enough. :( (bills, bills, bills)

·
Registered
9 Posts
First post - I have many questions I have tried to search that I can't find a direct answer for. Maybe I'll post in the Gen 3 forum.

·
Super Moderator
16,801 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I replied the best I could toy our post. Post up some pics of your ride when you can. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! I just joined today - I own a 2004 Mazda 6s Sport wagon that I've had since 2005. It currently has approx. 97000 miles. I was looking for a good set of coilovers that have adjustable ride height along with spring pre-tension adjustment for it since it's about due for strut and shock replacement. I was looking at the ARK ST-P coilovers but, I haven't been able to find any reviews on them here. Anyone have any recommendations for me? I drive strictly on the street as a daily driver but, can accept the ride to be a little harder if needed. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all,
2006 Mazda 6s wagon around 140k miles.
I joined up to ask some for some opinions on the quality of aftermarket suspension control arms from various manufacturers, in particular Beck/Arnley. I've read that depending on who they source their parts from they can be very good quality, but I contacted BA about the parts I'm interested in (102-5531,102-5532,102-5533) and was told they're manufactured in Taiwan.
I'm only planning on keeping the 6 for another 2 years or so but would prefer not to leave the next owner with ball joints that might wear out after a few more thousand miles. On the other hand I'm not quite willing to pay $150+ per arm for OEM. BA seemed like a good price point between MOOG R-series and Problem Solver series so I'm hoping someone can tell me how their BA arms have held up.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hey all,
2006 Mazda 6s wagon around 140k miles.
I joined up to ask some for some opinions on the quality of aftermarket suspension control arms from various manufacturers, in particular Beck/Arnley. I've read that depending on who they source their parts from they can be very good quality, but I contacted BA about the parts I'm interested in (102-5531,102-5532,102-5533) and was told they're manufactured in Taiwan.
I'm only planning on keeping the 6 for another 2 years or so but would prefer not to leave the next owner with ball joints that might wear out after a few more thousand miles. On the other hand I'm not quite willing to pay $150+ per arm for OEM. BA seemed like a good price point between MOOG R-series and Problem Solver series so I'm hoping someone can tell me how their BA arms have held up.
My dad sold Beck Arnley parts for over 19 years and I used plenty of them on my Talon, imo you cannot go wrong with them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So here's my required first post in the newbie forum. (Odd rule, but ok...) I've been lurking around the 2016 rumors thread for a few months since it's about time to buy a new car. Pretty sure I'm going to get a 2016 GT+premium. Anyway, the "What's your Mazda story" thread and a big cup of coffee this morning finally got me to register. So now I'm off to that thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just signed up for the forums as I wanna start getting into some mods for my 2008 4cyl 6i, my first question is regarding a new exhaust system, mainly whether to get a bolt on kit, or a welded one

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
You guys really need to make your first post as an intro thread.

Sent from a Samsung that doesn't explode.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Wife has a 2007 Mazda 6 which I have been discovering lately...worked over the years on it. 56,000 miles, paid off, and trying to keep it in good shape. Thus far I have replaced the Thermostat, Starter, Battery Cables (extensions), Hatchback struts, Stock Stereo, Speakers. Couldn't have done it all without lurking in this forum...much more work to be done i'm sure...glad to be a member...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Newbie On Board

Purchased my daughter a 2011 Mazda 3 in Feb 2014. She loved it . . . I liked it. In December I needed to buy me another car so, after doing some extensive searches, I found a 2015 Mazda 6 Touring 6-speed in St Louis. I love it. Now, to work on it and make it mine. Maybe improve the sound system . . . add a few things here and there . . .
Cheers,
Blue

·
Registered
15 Posts
It is plug and play - plug is in glove box. Much cheaper than dealer doing it. Factory unit can be had online. I will post more if I can dig out info. Might require install of hood switch if you don't have factory alarm pkg.
I am wondering if someone can direct me to the correct thread in regards to this DIY. I do have the factory alarm system in my 2014 Touring but would love remote start.. especially if it's plug and play. Assuming that is what you were talking about. Thanks! :wink2:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Seems like not a lot of people have the 2017 Mazda6?
Looking to get G2 caliper paint, aluminum foot pedals and door sills. Anyone know where to get them best from?

261 - 280 of 299 Posts