Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way that I can loan money?
I'm not U.S citizen and permanent resident. However, I'm a student at university and live in U.S for 6 years. I want to loan money and trade mine with msp6. Is there any way i can loan money beside the dealers offer?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Man....It's going to be difficult, as I know how it is struggling to find someoen to finance you without Credit.

You need to get a Gas Credit card with a low limit and start building credit now. The only why you will be financed is if you have sufficient income to finance the car, or a Co Borrower.....

YOU Will be Ass raped as far as APR% so be prepared...

·
Registered
402 Posts
What you can do is go to your local CREDIT UNION... and ask them if they can help you with this. How'd you get the car you're driving right now?
Normally, if you go to a Credit Union, I think they'll get you the best deal out there... that's what one of my frnds did. But yeah, as JDragon said... be prepared to pay a HIGH APR...
But you can always get it refinanced after a year or so... cuz then you'd have some credit built up.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
in order to get financed by a credit union, normally you have to be a customer/member of that credit union
[/b]
RIGHT, you will not be approved by a Credit union if you are not a member.....

Your best bet is to find a Co borrower...that will keep your APR low too, only problem is if you blow up...he or she blows up.

·
Registered
402 Posts
in order to get financed by a credit union, normally you have to be a customer/member of that credit union
[/b]
True... but you can become their member by opening an account... I just opened mine for $25...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts