Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of u know i have been deployed to iraq. when i go on mid tour leave i back to the states I want to have my car already fixed up and not have to worry about doing it myself specialy since i only have 14days there.

I am trying to get magna flows and a cpe put on. I would like to have the cpe sodiered in. I don't trust just anyone to touch my car so if u have pics of your own work that would be great.

If there is no one that can do it in that area where and how would i go about getting that stuff put on? well at least the cpe i can go to a shop for the exaust.

Shadow 6

·
Registered
436 Posts
Shadow: I have a MF Exhaust with different tips on that I want to sell. I don't know if you would be interested, just thought I would put this up for you to think about. I don't want anything $$ for it, at most $100 excluding shipping. Let me know if you're interested. Email me or pm me - [email protected]. Take care. Thank you for your service to your country. :)

·
Registered
695 Posts
If you don't want anything for it, why are you asking $100.00??? :sarc:

John :cool:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
haha

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i pm-ed u

still looking for install help though either to do it or advise me on how to get done

·
Registered
436 Posts
I meant that I don't want to charge anything ridiculous for them like other members here charge high amounts for used equipment. I am trying do him a favor since he is a 6 member.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i thank u for that and i am not really worried about the tips as long as it sounds like the MF, nice deep throaty

·
Registered
476 Posts
damn 100.00! Ill give you 175 +shipping! if he doesnt take em!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts