Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
EU N is the correct region for the UK and Europe.

MAZ was used for very early model versions where cars were not supported correctly with Navigation and or TAU (Radio Tuner frequencies), sometime you may not pick up/store all Radio Stations....depends on Country, MAZ is also used in South America, parts of Asia, it is a generic Firmware for Connect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quick question.
My iPhone is unable to be upgraded to ios13. Will Apple play still work?
Cheers in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any info about the Australian firmware update versions?
I’m not sure what your question is about?
the .335 exists and is all you need for CarPlay. My local Mazda dealer put it on the MX-5 without charge, despite them not being the selling dealer.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #67 (Edited)
i was referring to if there was anything newer than .335 ADR version.
As I post most of the Firmware Files in Modfreaks Germany Server (Hi-Drive) through my Dealer helping contacts from Mazda Dealers around the world (major regions), I always have huge issues in obtaining Any 4A N or ADR .up Files for these regions (Australia, NZ, South Africa, Oceania, etc).

YES, 70.00.335 Was the latest Version of Mazda Connect FIRMWARE for ALL Mazda models from original
CX-5 from 2012, to BM, BN Mazda 3, DJ Mazda 2, DK Mazda CX-3, TC CX-9, ND Mazda MX-5 and the current G Series Mazda 6.

YES, there is a Later FIRMWARE available for 4A N (ADR) and that is 70.00.352B which addresses Black Screen issues in Mazda 6 and sound echo in MX-5.
Again I do not have a copy of this version for 4A N.

HOWEVER, there is available a Firmware Copy of 70.00.352B for EU N which is all of Europe and UK.
While it is NOT recommended for ADR regions, it has been my experience with Mazda of 40 years in Mazda Service and Parts is you can 'get away' with installing this 70.00.352B EU-N.up File, as this Firmware caters for UK which is Right Hand Drive. What this EU N Firmware does is a lot more Language choices, including English.

I am 99.9% certain you can install this Firmware WITHOUT any operational issues.
Obviously IF you use the EU N on a ADR model Mazda you do so at your own risk (none in my opinion).
Many Mazda owners have installed this EU N for ADR over @ this sister Mazda 3 Forum WITHOUT any problems. Please let me/us Know IF you use the
70.00.352B_EU_N_update.up Firmware and you see ANY issues from doing so, MUST follow Instruction in .Pdf PRECISELY and all will work perfectly.

Click on the HiDrive Link below in Blue.

DO NOT INSTALL THE North American version of 70.00.352B_NA_N_update.up IN ANY 4A N (ADR) MODEL MAZDA.

HiDrive

61 - 67 of 67 Posts