The US seller has in his web page 2 references:
C922-V6-606 New USB Data Cable set.
TK78-66-9U0C New AUX Module Unit.

for this my question.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I don't understand your Question, the PART NUMBERS are Clearly listed on Page 1 of this thread.
You Supply the LINK to your US Seller, Yes BOTH PARTS ARE NEEDED, Must be used together you order 1 of each.

You keep saying C922-V6-606 that Part Number DOES NOT EXIST it is C922-V6-605A Cable Set
https://mazda-partsdirect.com/parts/index.cfm?make=Mazda&year=&model=&searchText=C922-V6-605A&action=oePartSearch&siteid=218142

PLUS you must have one of these..
https://mazda-partsdirect.com/parts/index.cfm?make=Mazda&year=&model=&searchText=TK78-66-9U0C&action=oePartSearch&siteid=218142

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello guys
Today I already update to 70...335C 4AN from 59..443, following all instructions.
This was a clean installations without tweaks or id7v2 for in the future I will install new hub and cables.
The installation was for 45 min and everything was ok.
Rigth now finally work art pictures of my songs.
My ipod classic of 80gb still not working and I think maybe it hasn't solution because is too old.
Thank you for your excellent support

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Hi ya ALL...
For those in NORTH AMERICA or NA N there is a new Firmware Out.

70.00.352B_update.up

Last now old and outdated was 70.00.335C_update.up
Now NEW 70.00.352B is located in the 335C Folder until I update Server and PDF Later once other Countries and Regions
(like EU N and 4A N) get this later version...then I will update links.

EDIT: CHANGELOG FOR 70.00.352B (NA N)
Here is the small changelog for 352B OVER 335C (see Changelog Full List in Server up to and including .335C).

Personally I believe there are a few more bug fixes than listed by Mazda below...
From AND INCLUDING 70.00.352B and later..
  • [Mazda 6 (US 2018-2019MY) (Mexico 2019-2020MY)] The center display turns to a black screen due to the back light of the display turning off. (Further improved over 335C)
  • [Mazda 6 (US 2018-2020MY)], [CX-5 (US 2019-2020MY)], [CX-9 (US 2019-2020MY)], [MX-5 (US 2019-2020MY) starting with JM1ND******308517 (built after Apr. 11, 2019)] When listening to SiriusXM radio, the sound turns off and the audio source changes to one of the others by itself, and the center display shows an error message such as “Sirius Channel Unavailable” or “Unable to Connect to SiriusXM Radio”.

LINK BELOW to Download

Hash Checksum for NA N 70.00.352B ONLY!!
cmu150_NA_70.00.352B_update
MD5 (128 Bit)
6ED216C6D9E7284CC073800DBCEE7AA3
SHA-1 (160 Bit)
7C0D45CB7016D5AAEAFEC815B06317D826246E9B

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
Im gonna go to dealer to install the kit and firmware update on my 2018 mazda cx-5, but he was telling that Saudi Arabia firmware has only Car play, so after he install everything for me can i do the update 335C myself? Since the post say do not install parts before firmware.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hello,
Im gonna go to dealer to install the kit and firmware update on my 2018 mazda cx-5, but he was telling that Saudi Arabia firmware has only Car play, so after he install everything for me can i do the update 335C myself? Since the post say do not install parts before firmware.
Hi,
IF the Dealer is a Genuine MAZDA Dealer, then he is incorrect, the 70.00.335C Firmware contains BOTH Android and Carplay....this is the ONLY Firmware file they will or should use, there is no other option for them from MAZDA, UNLESS they 'may be selling installing' a non genuine set up??, I doubt it....
The TWO must have Genuine Mazda Part Numbers are also listed on first page here.
YES 70.00.335C (ADR, 4A N) Firmware Must be installed and run/used for a few minutes FIRST
THEN the TWO NEW Parts Must be installed LAST.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello - new to the forum and this is my first post. Unfortunately it is one of technical difficulty and not to announce 100% success.

I just performed the update to firmware v 70.00.352B on my 2016 Mazda6 iT and everything seemed to work perfectly. Thanks for the great write-up and wealth of information!

A few days later, my USB hub and cables arrived and I installed them (again thanks for the information! it was a pretty easy install). Although carplay does display, I do not get any audio from anything executed from carplay - audio works with the Mazda Connect interface. I tried two different iPhones with OS 13+ and several USB cables. Also, my backup camera no longer works. i verified all cables were reconnected. Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m a moron. So apparently not having all the cables connected in the back of the head unit will make some features not work. I guess I didn’t have one secured and when I fumbled my fat fingers in the tight space I must have pulled it out. This makes another successful self install! Thanks again for all the info!

·
Registered
900 Posts
I’m a moron. So apparently not having all the cables connected in the back of the head unit will make some features not work. I guess I didn’t have one secured and when I fumbled my fat fingers in the tight space I must have pulled it out. This makes another successful self install! Thanks again for all the info!
No, you're not. Otherwise, you wouldn't have figured it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No, you're not. Otherwise, you wouldn't have figured it out.
Thanks - very kind of you to challenge my self-depreciation!

For anyone who may have an issue in the future, I used the infotainment system diagnostics menu and a wiring diagram i found online to figure it out. The infotainment system reported several open circuits and the wiring diagram showed them all on the same harness. The trim came back off after that and when I saw the disconnected harness, I gave myself a good whack in the forehead while simultaneously smiling ear-to-ear.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Thanks - very kind of you to challenge my self-depreciation!

As a part time instructor, I always tell my students that, "It is better to be stupid for the first 5 seconds of your life than remain stupid for the rest of your life because you didn't ask the question."

Sorry, I'm off topic. Again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Like to know for car that comes installed with AA/CP how do I upgrade my firmware? Is it the same because the instruction specifically says not to install the hardware until the firmware has been updated but for me the hardware is already in there and working.

Does the new firmware allows touchscreen and video playback during driving? By the way I am currently using firmware 70.00.021 4A N.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts