1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
dont forget the chrome trim on your fenders and virgin mary mural on the back window... and get some of those peb boys chrome vent stick ons while you're at it...

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,547 Posts
It's a start. Granted, it's tacky, but it's a start.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont forget the chrome trim on your fenders and virgin mary mural on the back window... and get some of those peb boys chrome vent stick ons while you're at it...
I didnt say that it looks good, I just want to show u guys something new available that I found on Ebay, that's it.

Im not a fan of ''chrome everything u can'' on cars, but this grille seems to be well made for people who likes chrome. It's seems to be a limited products (5), so if u like chrome and wanna be unique, that's something unique.

Peronnaly, on gen2 the upper grill is nice, but Im sure that the lower plastic part could be better with an aftermarket grill ,honeycomb ,etc.. paint the same color as the car.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
haha... aahh no offense im just saying, i have a slight aversion to chrome... anything other than factory trim, and sometimes that is too much

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
-__-

·
Registered
117 Posts
gotta love the "art in motion" line on the "spoiler" -
In the sunshine the "eyes" of any "beholder" had better be wearing a welders mask!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts