Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find anything that I like to put with the RED Speed6. I did look at the Work Emotion KAI, but that's a bit pricy, along with the look alike the Rota Torque. I chopped some NEX-O TX-10's and still not really sure if I like them:

Any suggestions on wheels, because I'm having a hard time getting a good design. The old yellow 6S was a bit challenging, but I did get GREAT wheels! This car is much harder!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
That's too bad because, imo the 6 in the pic looks great with those wheels. :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
thats a nice bright red.... i would go with black color mods, like the tint, and tail lights.... black and red goes together like white on rice.... :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
I think some black ones with adequately tinted windows would look real nice on red. The bronze is hot too. Black is never gonna go out of style. Plus it gives more attention to the beauty of the red.

This is what I'd do. But that's just me. Go with what you like because you're the one who's gonna see it every day.

Even supercars are going with the all black look. It has a way of drawing your attention to the color and lines of the body of the car.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I normally don't like all black wheels, but that looks wicked IMHO. Do you know how much those weigh? I'm liking the Konig Kolors.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i really like that red with black as a highlight so imo i think you shoud go with a gloss black wheel with a nice polished lip to set that black wheel off. with that red it would look sweet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.