Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The XCarLink iPod integration kit has been one of our best selling items for many years now. Even today, it remains a very popular modification for 2003-2008 Mazda6s worldwide. In an effort to keep up with the times, we added an updated model for 2009+ vehicles a couple years ago, but for some reason, we haven't sold too many. So, in an effort to get more of these units out into the hands of our customers, we're offering a limited blow-out special in the form of this group buy! The group buy also includes the XCarLink USB MP3 integration kit, which will play MP3s off of an SD Card or USB flash drive.

This group buy applies to the unit for 2009+ vehicles only!

MSRP for the item is $139.95 and we normally sell them for $124.95.

GROUP BUY SPECIAL: $79.95

This price is limited to the first 10 customers! After 10, we will consider extending the group buy, but the price will increase.

To order, visit the link below to add the item to your cart, then use the coupon code NEWXCLGB to get the group buy discount.

iPod version: https://www.therpmstore.com/store/p/134-XCarLink-iPod-Integration-Kit-for-Mazda.html
USB/SD version: https://www.therpmstore.com/store/p/133-XCarLink-USB-MP3-Player-Integration-Kit-for-Mazda.html

If you have a 2003-2008 vehicle, you can still use the coupon code 6CLUBMP3 to get $15 off.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
What's the difference between this and the auxiliary port in the center console?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What's the difference between this and the auxiliary port in the center console?
This provides full integration with the head unit, meaning you can change playlists, tracks, etc. using the steering wheel or console controls. The version for iPod also charges your iPod/iPhone. There's also an optional Bluetooth module that adds Bluetooth streaming and phone call support. Click on the link in the first post and read the product description for more info.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
599 Posts
By the way, I replaced my factory Bose system with the 2010+ factory Bose receiver with the 4" display., It has two additional inputs on the back of the receiver. I was able to plug an ipod adapter into the four pin modular connection on back and now have full control of the ipod through the steering wheel or the deck and still have Sirius. There is also an additional 6-12 pin connection open on the back of the receiver but I do not know what that is for?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way, I replaced my factory Bose system with the 2010+ factory Bose receiver with the 4" display., It has two additional inputs on the back of the receiver. I was able to plug an ipod adapter into the four pin modular connection on back and now have full control of the ipod through the steering wheel or the deck and still have Sirius. There is also an additional 6-12 pin connection open on the back of the receiver but I do not know what that is for?
Which iPod adapter did you use? The factory one? Or some other brand?

·
Registered
599 Posts
a basic black cord with ipod connector on one end and the 4 pin modular on the other

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts