Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RPM is proud to bring you a group buy for the Shark Fin Antenna from Visual Garage.

This is a fully functional and very stylish shark fin antenna that comes pre-painted to match your car. Hundreds of customers have already purchased this antenna and have been very pleased.

Utilizing fractal antenna technology, VG was able to develop a functional antenna that fits inside the shark fin and retains radio reception within normally acceptable ranges. A fractal antenna is created using fractal geometry (repetition of a simple shape to form a repeating pattern) and has reception that rivals antenna designs 50% to 150% larger in size. Through testing, they have found that the VG Shark Fin Antenna performed consistently better than any stubby antenna fitted on the same car.

A custom die-cut 3M double-sided adhesive gasket is designed to secure the VG Shark Fin Antenna in place, overtop of the antenna base. This 3M adhesive is used because of its bonding strength to the car and its nature of being removable without damaging the paint. Also it has good weatherability and is insensitive to contamination.

The VG Shark Fin Antenna is made of sturdy and high quality ABS plastic by injection molding process. Each VG Shark Fin Antenna is painted and clear coated to color match the OEM color code of your car. VG has reputable body shops working with them, so you can be assured that you are receiving a high quality paint job!

GROUP BUY PRICING

All prices include shipping within the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii). Shipping to Canada will be an additional US$5.00, but they will be shipped from Canada so as to avoid customs fees. Canadian orders should use the shipping quote code: C35X

VG's MSRP --> $71.00
RPM's Retail Price --> $69.95

Qty: 1 to 14 --> $66.95
Qty: 15 to 29 --> $62.95
Qty: 30 to 49 --> $59.95
Qty: 50 or more --> $57.95

All U.S. orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation from Texas.
All Canada orders will be shipped via Canada Post with tracking from British Columbia.

ORDERS SO FAR: 50+

This group buy will last a little over three weeks, ending on December 4, 2006. All orders will be sent to Visual Garage at that time. Once submitted, they will be made and custom-painted and will take approximately 4-5 weeks to ship. If you take part in this group buy, you should not expect to receive your antenna until January! Yes, I know that's a long time. You can pay full price if you only want to wait 4 weeks.

HOW TO ORDER

You may order directly from our website via the link below. When checking out, use the coupon code "SHARKFINGB" in order to be included in the group buy. If you do not redeem this coupon code, your order will be processed normally at full price. Canadian orders should use the shipping quote code: C35X

http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=253

All orders will be processed with a $3.00 discount. We will adjust this at the end of the group buy based upon how many orders are received. You will be charged the correct amount at the end of the group buy. If you pay via credit card, your card will not be charged until your order has shipped and you have received your delivery confirmation or tracking number. If you pay via PayPal, you will be charged immediately as we have no way around this. Customers using PayPal will receive the appropriate refund at the end of the group buy based on the final price.

ORDERS SO FAR: 50+

If you want to see pictures of this installed, see the previous group buy thread here:
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=48557

Attachments

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I recommend this product guys and gals! it's an awesome look and the quality is amazing! I was in on the last group buy... I guarantee this third group buy for this product is going to do just as well as the last two... good luck everyone! ;)

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Ordered mine!
Thanks Donny!

·
Registered
272 Posts
+1

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Do it now. This is the best thing that I have done to my car beside tint. You'll be really stoked on the quality and style of it. I love mine. Hell, even my wife thinks that it's cool.....and that is saying something!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
its amazing to me that GB after GB they sell so well.
[/b]
Well, you know Donny gets nothing but the best!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Do it now. This is the best thing that I have done to my car beside tint. You'll be really stoked on the quality and style of it. I love mine. Hell, even my wife thinks that it's cool.....and that is saying something!
[/b]
haha, this group buy is picking up really damn fast. and although i don't have a wife, i have a g/f of 3 years and she loves the antenna as well. I will agree that that is saying something!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, i have never participated in a group buy, however i am now, how long does it normally take before we will begin to receive the fin? haha i know its a bland question but im excited about receiving the fin!!!! I can't help it!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey, i have never participated in a group buy, however i am now, how long does it normally take before we will begin to receive the fin? haha i know its a bland question but im excited about receiving the fin!!!! I can't help it!
[/b]

Read Post number 1...4-5 weeks after GB ended

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
soooooooooooooooo tempting.........
[/b]
it's really worth the wait when you are saving money... and the wait isn't even that bad at all considering that the fins get sent out to be painted to your specified color, and then shipped out. Do it... you won't regret this if you participate in this group buy!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.