Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 396 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revolution Performance Motorsports (RPM) is now an authorized dealer for Linear Logic, who makes the ScanGauge II 3-in-1 Automotive Computer.

The ScanGauge II is an extremely compact automotive computer designed to read and display information about your vehicle in real time.

Simply connect the ScanGauge II to your vehicle through it's OBDII port using the included cable, turn the ignition key and the ScanGauge II automatically connects to your cars internal computer - it's that simple.

SCAN TOOL
The ScanGauge II allows you to troubleshoot your own car, read error codes, and the conditions present when the error occurred. You can also turn off the “Check Engine” light and avoid those costly trips to the mechanic.

DIGITAL GAUGES
Display 4 gauges at a time from the 12 built-in digital gauges. the information is presented in Real-time!

TRIP COMPUTER
Automatically tracks four sets of trip data - Each with 11 individually stored parameters.

DATA LOGGING
At the end of October (at SEMA), Linear Logic will be releasing an interface that will allow you to record a log of any of the sensors that the ScanGauge II can read.

Other Features:

* Easy to Operate
* User Settable Backlight Display Color
* Automatic Power Control (auto on/off)
* Non-Volatile Memory (saves settings)
* Easy Installation (no tools required)

For a more comprehensive list of features, check out this page on the official ScanGauge II website:
http://www.scangauge.com/features/

GROUP BUY DETAILS/PRICING

NEW GROUP BUY STARTED HERE: http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=68604

PICTURES

I've attached the studio shots, but you can find more pictures of the actual unit in use here:
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=811185

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Can the trip computer log in KM and litres? I'm assuming that it would.

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can the trip computer log in KM and litres? I'm assuming that it would.
[/b]
Yes, it can. It will also do Celsius for the temperature readings.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
thanks alot for organizing this group buy. I have wanted one of these for awhile now. I intend to install it in the drop down sunglass holder.

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem. Hopefully we'll get a good response and can get the price down a bit. I also posted this on a couple other forums, which hopefully will help. If anyone visits any other forums, please feel free to post about this GB there. This can be used on ANY car and I'd like to get to the very lowest price if possible!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I'll be buying one. HAve to wait untill Friday when I get paid though. If thats cool

We should also hold a contest for the hell of it to see who has the most creative install of this part after they buy it lol.

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will only check and clear a normal check engine light.

Airbag warnings are set within the airbag module itself. Clearing them requires an advanced tool that can access that specific module, such as the AutoEnginuity with the Mazda Enhanced interface.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
OK, if I go ahead and place my order now. I won't be charged untill the 30'th right? (via Debit Card) or will I be charged the full price. Then credited back whatever the discount is at the end?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
The regular price is a great price! The GB prices are even better. I had to pay state tax when I purchased it since they originate from PA.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm in, another great GB, and damn you set that up fast!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
thanks alot for organizing this group buy. I have wanted one of these for awhile now. I intend to install it in the drop down sunglass holder.
[/b]
I also intend to put this in the sunglass holder. It looks like the perfect place for it. I'll be placing my order later today.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm probably down too. I'm going to wait 'til I next get paid, though.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
The sunglasses holder isn't that big and the unit isn't as small as you think. I will try to see if I can place the unit in the sunglasses compartment later on.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
The sunglasses holder isn't that big and the unit isn't as small as you think. I will try to see if I can place the unit in the sunglasses compartment later on.
[/b]
Hm, really? Looks like there's plenty of space. Where do you have yours mounted? I do want to have a permanent install, but I'm sure there's a place to put it.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
i think i would want to install the box rite on top of the steering wheel colum or maybe inside the center console pocket glove box. Somewhere that I can easily see the gauges while driving. look up the sunglass holder while driving doesn't seem that safe to me...

1 - 20 of 396 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.