Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The kit includes grease and urethane bushings.

Price for the kit is $300
Shipping: $15 for UPS Ground throughout the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, contact me for a shipping quote. Shipping will be added to your order before your order is shipped and it will be reflected on your invoice when you recieve the part.

Please include your Mazda6Club username in the comment box on your order. If your user name is not included, your order will be cancelled.

This order is NOT exempt from our new policy. I will still require a copy of your drivers license to verify CC info with each order. It can either be faxed to me, or a picture of it may be emailed/PM'd to me.

I currently have 10 sets in stock. As they run out, I will order more in.

Click here to order

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
These are for all Mazda6's correct? Not the Speeds...

The Front might fit IIRC.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Mazdaspeed accessories are made to higher specs and standards. That is why they take so long to make it to the marketplace.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
you can see the logo quite clearly in the second photo. ben, if we were to split...well, how would we?
[/b]
We both send Sabrina half, and she sends them to each of our houses... the only reason she wont "split" them is because she can't get stuck with odd bars, but if we both pay her she will ship each one to us :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to see pics of the MAZDASPEED LOGO on'em heheh

so do we know if these are hollow or solid ?

so everyone knows officially from you , can you list the correct specs tubing frt/rr , Sabrina ?

Great savings considering the MSRP !
http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/speedDispl...mp;categoryId=4
See attachments for pics.

If I can get the correct specs, I will list them. I'm on hold with Mazda right now.

you can see the logo quite clearly in the second photo. ben, if we were to split...well, how would we?
I'll set something up where each of you can pay me for half, and I'll send each out each address, including a copy of the instructions, bushings, and grease.

the only reason she wont "split" them is because she can't get stuck with odd bars, but if we both pay her she will ship each one to us :)
Exactly. Most people want the front, because most ppl have the RB rear, so I don't want/can't be left with a lot of rear bars sitting around.

*** Edit***

Just got off the phone with Mazda technical.

Front: 26.5mm
Rear: 22.5mm

They are solid

32-25% rate depending on application.

Rear bar is 2 position adjustable

Attachments

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Just got off the phone with Mazda technical.

Front: 26.5mm
Rear: 22.5mm

They are solid

32-25% rate depending on application.

Rear bar is 2 position adjustable
[/b]
Thanks for the info! Though in the pictures you posted the rear is not adjustable...?

·
Registered
705 Posts
How long is this GB going to run?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info! Though in the pictures you posted the rear is not adjustable...?
[/b]
I noticed that. Thats the info that the gentleman I spoke with at Mazda said. I'll take a look at the instructions and see if I can figure something out from them.

How long is this GB going to run?
[/b]
Right now I'm looking at Oct 20, but I may extend it, depending on how things are going.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I want but no money

·
Registered
149 Posts
I want but no money
[/b]
I'm interested in the front bar. If anyone just wants the rear, let me know.

T.J.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am interested in the kit for my 03 6s

Are the $300 the regular internet price, or is that a discounted group buy where we need more people to sign up ?

I am interested in the kit for my 03 6s

Are the $300 the regular internet price, or is that a discounted group buy where we need more people to sign up ?
[/b]

Oh-well the website say it's a group buy, so I guess it's a group buy :sarc: will the kit ship after a certain amount sign up ?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There need not be a certain amount of buyers. I'll ship the orders as I get them.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I have these on my wagon and they are great! I had 3 professional drivers drive my car, after driving a wagon with lowering springs only, I have the Mazdaspeed Springs as well. Well, Randy Pobst, Charles Espenlaub and Chip Herr, loved the overall performance, improved handling and balance of the car.

All in all, another great Mazdaspeed product.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
definitely interested...
will place order within this week.. :D
[/b]
Cool. You'll be the first.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts