Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again..

They're $205 for the set. $15 shipping throughtout the continental US. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, please contact me for shipping. I ship through UPS.

Click here to order them!

If you've got any questions, post 'em up.

I have 8 sets of the hatch/wagon springs, and one set of 4 Cyl springs in, the ones for the V6 I will have to order. All orders will be shipped out once I recieve the order, and I recieve a copy of your license.

This GB is not exempt of our new policy. I will need a copy of your drivers license sent to me to verify CC info. It can either be faxed to 520-570-7359 or emailed to [email protected]

You MUST enter your Mazda6Club user name in the box below the price. If there is no user name, the order will be cancelled!

This GB will end December 31st!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Cost for shipping to postal code B3L 1A9, Nova Scotia Canada?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$36.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
does anyone know how much a dealer would install these for, or should i take them somewhere else to be installed. also would a dealer install hatch springs on a sedan.

·
Registered
752 Posts
does anyone know how much a dealer would install these for, or should i take them somewhere else to be installed. also would a dealer install hatch springs on a sedan.
[/b]
from what ive read on other ms spring threads, the dealer is usually very expensive. ive heard prices of $300+, and the usually tried to get you to do an alignment with the install. i dont think you will get the dealer to install the hatch springs on a sedan (but i guess its worth a try if you have no other options) a few members say that if you get it installed elsewhere, as long as you have the paper work to present to the dealer it does not void your warranty. i really want these too, it sucks when you have to save your money.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ordered!

How funny I just got my 07 6 and I just recently joined the forum and I am already modding. Its a disease I tell you!

I will be faxing you my dl info shortly.

Thanks

Daniel
:drive:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Ordered!

How funny I just got my 07 6 and I just recently joined the forum and I am already modding. Its a disease I tell you!

I will be faxing you my dl info shortly.

Thanks

Daniel
:drive:
[/b]
Be carful Daniel! It is very addictive!!! I have only owned my '06 six months and I have invest way too much money in her. I am getting these for X-mas. I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
so here is the deal i told my parents i was gonna purchase these since it is such a great offer, but my dad told me not to because x mas is comming up. so if i dont get these on x mas can i order them later on christmas and still recieve the group buy price?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you order them before Dec 31st.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered!

man i was checkin the group buys like every day waiting for these to come up again, thanks!

liscense info on its way

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ordered!..sent the License with my order conformation via Fax.

p.s.
ground shipping came up as "free"
there was no way to add the $15
let me know if you need to charge me the extra shipping!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I add the shipping on when I'm processing your order, so you need not worry about that

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We've had some credit card fraud issues in the past, so they've instituted this policy for now. I dont need your license number, picture, signature or anything like that. You can block them out before sending it to me. What I need is to verify that the address on your license matches the on you gave as your billing address, basically proving that it is you. In the instances where it isn't state law to update your license with change of address, then I can take a cable bill or something like that, that says it really is your billing address and you're not just using someone elses credit card.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well unfortunately I did not know that said info could be blocked off.

ps did you get my fax?

Thanks
Daniel

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sabrina... Thanks for bringing this back. How much for a 06 sport grille if I order with the springs?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well unfortunately I did not know that said info could be blocked off.

ps did you get my fax?

Thanks
Daniel
[/b]
Yes.

Sabrina... Thanks for bringing this back. How much for a 06 sport grille if I order with the springs?
[/b]
I'll go $80 if you order the springs as well. But I do not have any grilles in stock, so your order wouldn't ship until I had all the items.

Sabrina, do you know how many sets of hatch springs you have left?
[/b]

1 - 20 of 104 Posts