Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You asked for it, here it is! A group buy on the Mazdaspeed springs for the 6 (non-turbo).

They're $205 for the set. $15 shipping. This is for the springs for the sedan and for the hatch/wagon.

Click here to order them!

If you've got any questions, post 'em up.

I've only got one set of each of these in stock right now, so it'll take me about a week to get them in, but as soon as I see them they'll be back out to you.

You MUST enter your Mazda6Club user name in the box below the price. If there is no user name, the order will be cancelled!

This GB will end May 31st.

THIS GB HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED. I will be sending out the remaining orders for the hatch springs today. I recieved one order for 6i springs. I am out of stock on those. They will be here tuesday.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May 31st.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hmm...tough one. I have been looking at getting some of these springs...i wish it was a tad lower to make me buy them. I just gotta be pushed over the edge. Cause this is only 25 or so dollars or less off the lowest prices...hmm. Tough call indeed.

dang...people watching this thread like hawks....

·
Registered
978 Posts
just ordered hatch springs...shipping is coming up with a different # (ie - more than $15), so i put a note in the comment field.

thanks revenant!!! (and jim click too)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep. it'll be adjusted manually when i get the order

·
Registered
823 Posts
I get paid next week, I'll make my order then, and still be with in the timeline of the 31st.

Sabrina, two words, You rock!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Sabrina, how much will it cost to ship these springs to Toronto, Canada?
And can I request to have it shipped through USPS? As well as have it declared as a gift? Because I'd like to avoid customs/import tax as much as possible. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
What's the drop front and rear?

How hard are the springs? As in, how much rougher will the ride be?

Since this is a Mazdaspeed product this will not effect my warranty..? Also, since this is technically OEM stuff will this effect my insurance in case I get in an accident? I put Eibachs on my MX-6 and a stupid broad rear-ended me and the insurance wouldn't pay for the suspension damages because it was a "modified" (springs) car.

·
Registered
264 Posts
And can I request to have it shipped through USPS? As well as have it declared as a gift? Because I'd like to avoid customs/import tax as much as possible. Thanks in advance!
[/b]
For products coming into Canada the fees and taxes are based on the declared value. You still have to pay if it's a gift. :tear:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Placed my order today :dmetal:

·
Registered
140 Posts
For products coming into Canada the fees and taxes are based on the declared value. You still have to pay if it's a gift. :tear:
[/b]
Okay, how much will it cost to have it shipped to Canada? And can it be shipped through USPS? Thx.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[/b]
Shipping is the same. But can't do USPS. Can only do UPS.

I hate you guys.............
[/b]
Aww....why?

Okay, how much will it cost to have it shipped to Canada? And can it be shipped through USPS? Thx.
[/b]
See above.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
159 Replies
53 Participants
Revenant
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing