Mazda 6 Forums banner

641 - 655 of 655 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
the rings only fit on the smaller 3 pods in the headlights, right?

reason i am asking is because i would like for the DDEs to be around the turn signals and the parking lights. i'm guesing that's not do-able?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #642
the rings only fit on the smaller 3 pods in the headlights, right?

reason i am asking is because i would like for the DDEs to be around the turn signals and the parking lights. i'm guesing that's not do-able?
[/b]
Hmm.. Not sure what you mean, but basically, the large ring will only fit around the high beam projector, but the smaller rings can be installed on the low beams or the turn signals. In fact, if you browse back through this thread, you'll see examples of both.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
well that's exactly what i was talking about.

i wanted the DDEs to be able to fit over the high beam/parking location and then get a smaller one for the turn signals.

hmm....

·
Registered
3,228 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
that picture with the high's and turns with both sets of fogs and lows on looks SICK!! that's exactly what i am going for. now i just have to wait to pay off this month's CC bill and start the next.

·
Registered
479 Posts
hey donny how do i go about getting replacement rings for this? i need one big one and two small ones

·
Registered
771 Posts
i have the raptor DDE's and i was wondering if its safe to have them running during our winter season where it gets really really cold....

i notice that when i start the DDE's up they have a redish glow to them till they start warmin up and go white.... is this ok? or should i take out the fuse so that they wont start up at all....even if im tempted.......... and wait till summer before i put the fuse back in. ?

or am i jus gettin all paranoid n shit.......?!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #649
i have the raptor DDE's and i was wondering if its safe to have them running during our winter season where it gets really really cold....

i notice that when i start the DDE's up they have a redish glow to them till they start warmin up and go white.... is this ok? or should i take out the fuse so that they wont start up at all....even if im tempted.......... and wait till summer before i put the fuse back in. ?

or am i jus gettin all paranoid n shit.......?!
[/b]
Well, I don't believe they are designed to operate in extremely cold temperatures, which explains the extended warmup. I don't think it will harm them, though.

·
Registered
293 Posts
hey, am i still able to get in on this for 129.95..i'd read, but there is ..44 pages...also is there a combo with HIDS? Thanks, i know this is probably a noob question

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #651

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Bigbaddad, I wanted to ask what "color" your angel eyes are. RPMstore does not carry them anymore, and I'm sort of stuck with ebay. I want something that will match a 5000k HID kit. Any info you could provide would be great!

641 - 655 of 655 Posts