Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
i'm gonna wait till it gets close to the end date to buy it. cause after i buy something i want it rightaway!!!! but i'm gettin one!!!! What all should i need? i want the non-tunable but do i have to get anything cause i don't want any CEL codes or anything.

Jose

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
darn, i unfortunately have to save up all the money i can at the time because i'm back at college and car loans are wiping me out of money....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll buy one, I've wanted one for a long time. my only concern is I live in CA. Can I easly get away with having it. What would I have to do come smong chk time???

thank you

·
Registered
475 Posts
This could be a great deal for those interested. I wish it was worth thier time to get CARB approval. I hope that you guys who are buying are able to get the price down.[/b]
From what i hear you'll still be smog legal in Cali, is this true or false?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
We have 2 orders now. There are 3 days left to get the discounted pricing. Please do not forget to use the coupon code mentioned in the first post!

It does not alter emissions in a harmful way, but it's also not CARB approved. I don't live in California, so I can't really comment on your ability to pass inspection.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I'm definitely not surprised that only two people have gone thru on this. No disrespect or anything to RPM, but $20 is NOT NEARLY a big enough discount to get people to bite, especially before tax refunds. When I saw the title "GB: CPE MAFci" I was excited beyond belief, and ready to order. But when I saw $20, I have to say, my excitement immediately flew out the window. Figured I would just wait till after taxes to buy it - which I intend to do :yesnod:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Although I agree somewhat, your not going to find a better deal out there. Plus, I wasn't trying to buy it used from another member. I really can't wait to install it though. Donny, do you think the intake will be at my house by the end of the month?[/b]

Intake Order Date: Friday 05 January, 2007 :yesnod:

01/11/2007 RPM Shipped Intake via FedEx :love:

Rapped by HKplus on ebay for Mazda6 MPS BLK TAILLIGHTS Mazdaspeed Mazda 6 Item number: 140067252526...priceless :irate:

I know how ya feel princess... :laugh:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Although I agree somewhat, your not going to find a better deal out there. Plus, I wasn't trying to buy it used from another member. I really can't wait to install it though. Donny, do you think the intake will be at my house by the end of the month?[/b]
Yes, it will be.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
No big deal. It happens. At least a couple people got a good deal. ;)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
You guys are missing out on this. Sure it's just $20.00, but you're not gonna see the CPE MAFci system on another gb for a long time.
And from a person who paid full price and shipping from CPE, and had the intake pipe chrome plated, $20.00 off is a great deal.
Donny, I wish I waited. Didn't know you were gonna have this gb. Just wanted to voice my $0.02

[attachment=18730:current_engine.bmp][attachment=18731:Intake_1.bmp]

---Aloha

Attachments

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
The $20 is something nice for people who were going to buy the MAFci at around this time anyway. But I really don't think a $20 discount will entice anyone who wasn't planning to get one to fork out more than $500 for one. I would have loved this GB if I didn't get mine more than 3 months before it began, $20 is always nice, but it doesn't really make me wish I had waited.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
This group buy ended on January 16.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts