Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revolution Performance Motorsports is happy to announce this year's holiday group buy for the MAFci systems from Custom Performance Engineering. As many of you know, CP-E does not provide discount pricing on their products very often. The last time the MAFci was offered in a group buy was last year around this same time. So... if you've been eyeing a MAFci system, here's your chance!

PRODUCT DETAILS

The Mazda 6s (3.0L) MAFci System™ offers average gains of 16.58 hp and 15.85 ft lbs., with peak differences of 24.03 hp and 20.35 ft lbs. (dyno: horsepower / torque)

The Mazda 6i (2.3L) MAFci System™ offers average gains of 8.1 hp and 7.7 ft lbs., with peak gains of 12.0 hp and 10.1 ft lbs. (dyno: horsepower / torque)

In both cases, when looking at the dyno charts, note how the entire CPE graph is above the stock graph. Average horsepower is important as it's the factor that will bring quarter mile times down.

Each kit comes with a high flow intake and MAF Customizer with a preset base map. The pipe is powdercoated in a star dust silver to match the aluminum look of most components found under the hood. This kit also includes a heat shield used to locate the pipe. The pipe holder/heat shield also offers you a place to mount the wiring harness that runs by the intake as well as the VAD solenoid, which must remain connected in order to prevent pending check engine codes in the computer.

Several options are also available:

* CPE MAFci™ System Bypass Module from RPM - This is a small adapter that can be connected to the MAFci wiring harness in the event that the CPE intake needs to be removed. It simply bypasses the MAF Customizer while the stock airbox is being used.
* CPE MAFci™ System Filter Restore Kit - This allows you to clean your filter once it becomes dirty. This is available to be purchased separately, but it's cheaper when bundled with the MAFci system.
* CPE Tuneable MAF Customizer - This provides you with a tunable version of the MAF Customizer along with the tuning software. This allows you to modify the preset base map that is included, in order to further tune your vehicle for additional modifications, or with a more aggressive tune.

GROUP BUY DETAILS/PRICING

MSRP --> $539 (6s) / $519 (6i) plus shipping
RPM's Retail Price --> $539.95 (6s) / $499.95 (6i) with free shipping

Qty: 1 to 9 --> $519.95 (6s) / $489.95 (6i)
Qty: 10 to 19 --> $499.95 (6s) / $479.95 (6i)
Qty: 20 to 34 --> $479.95 (6s) / $459.95 (6i)
Qty: 35 or more --> $459.95 (6s) / $439.95 (6i)

TOTAL GROUP BUY ORDERS SO FAR: 2

Pricing includes shipping within the continental US. If you live in Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or any other country, please PM me with your postal code and I will provide you with a shipping quote code.

This group buy will last for just over three weeks, ending Tuesday, January 16, 2007. All orders will be shipped at the end of the group buy.

HOW TO ORDER

You may order directly from our website via the link below. When checking out, use the coupon code "MAFCIGB" in order to be included in the group buy. If you do not redeem this coupon code, your order will be processed normally at full price.

MAFci for Mazda 6s (3.0L): http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=241

MAFci for Mazda 6i (2.3L): http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=242

All orders will be processed with a $10.00 discount. We will adjust this at the end of the group buy based upon how many orders are received. You will be charged the correct amount at the end of the group buy. If you pay via credit card, your card will not be charged until your order has shipped and you have received your delivery confirmation or tracking number. If you pay via PayPal, you will be charged immediately as we have no way around this. Customers using PayPal will receive the appropriate refund at the end of the group buy based on the final price.

TOTAL GROUP BUY ORDERS SO FAR: 2

PICTURES

MAFci for Mazda 6s (3.0L)
[attachmentid=18044][attachmentid=18045]

MAFci for Mazda 6i (2.3L)
[attachmentid=18046][attachmentid=18047]

For dyno graphs, please see our website.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
you're gonna make a lot of people cry, falcontx. I'm sure a ton of people would want to jump on this but they've probably already spent big $$$ on the holidays.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks, I have a few questions though.
I have 6s 2006.
What about the CEL codes, is the problem fixed?
If I order the headers will you charge the full price for them?
What are the hp/tq gains with the headers combined with the MAFci?

Depending on the answers, I'm in.
Thank you.

·
Registered
305 Posts
damn i'm sooo glad i didn't buy this 2 weeks ago~!!!!!!!!! i'm in!!!!!!! i need omne but have to wait till after holidays but i'll get one!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I have a few questions though.
I have 6s 2006.
What about the CEL codes, is the problem fixed?
If I order the headers will you charge the full price for them?
What are the hp/tq gains with the headers combined with the MAFci?

Depending on the answers, I'm in.
Thank you.
[/b]
There have never been any problems with CEL codes when using the MAFci system.

The CPE headers do not fit the 2006 Mazda 6. They were designed for 2003-2005 and then Mazda changed some things in 2006 that prevent them from fitting.

damn i'm sooo glad i didn't buy this 2 weeks ago~!!!!!!!!! i'm in!!!!!!! i need omne but have to wait till after holidays but i'll get one!!!!!!
[/b]
That's no problem. We're running the GB through the middle of January, so that will give people some time to take care of things after the holidays. Or maybe some of you guys will get some cash from Santa. ;)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
This could be a great deal for those interested. I wish it was worth thier time to get CARB approval. I hope that you guys who are buying are able to get the price down.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
lol. of course the GB happens now....... i'm down for the CF grille and the BR lip already......

well, it least they add 300 VHP....

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
hey donny any deals on just the customizer :D? i really want that bad boy as i now have full access to a dyno for under 50 bucks.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To answer the questions above, the group buy prices apply only towards the purchase of a complete MAFci system.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Any way to know how many orders so far? I understand we only get $10 at the purchase, but I don't want to make an order unless I have some idea about what I might be paying.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any way to know how many orders so far? I understand we only get $10 at the purchase, but I don't want to make an order unless I have some idea about what I might be paying.
[/b]
The number of orders is in the first post. Right now, we still have 0.

The $10.00 discount when you place your order is just to tag the order. Anyone who orders the V6 intake will actually receive a $20.00 discount, regardless of the number of orders received, at the end of the group buy. You can verify this by reviewing the prices listed in the first post.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hrmm i may have to bite on this. Will need to wait until Jan 12th to see how much i have left after payday.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts