Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revolution Performance Manufacturing is working with Feather Carbon to bring you these high quality carbon fiber engine covers.

The cover for the V6 has been released for a while now and is currently available. The 4-cylinder mold is getting the finishing touches and will be available very soon. Additionally, a fuse box cover has also been added to make our engine bay look better than ever.

All pieces are made in the USA with genuine carbon fiber. Engine covers are mounted very similarly to the stock engine cover. Fuse box covers are attached to your stock fusebox cover using double sided tape (which is included).

PRICING

Engine Cover: $159.95 (V6 available now; 4-cyl very soon!)

Engine and Fuse Box Cover Combo: $194.95

All prices including shipping anywhere in the continental United States.

Colored items are available at no additional charge, but are made to order and may take additional time to ship. You may currently choose from any of these colors: black, blue, red, orange.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER!

PICTURES

Black V6 engine cover

Black fuse box cover

Blue V6 engine cover

Red V6 engine cover

·
Registered
84 Posts
Falcon, stop coming out with all these great group buys. You are draining all my income! lol

Seriously though, you are out doing yourself. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Jesus Christ my woman is gonna leave me if this keeps up, lol. Actually shes buying a 6 too so maybe I can rope her into some of this stuff.

Falcon, you said if interests for something else comes up you could work something out. I was wondering, alot of times when people paint their engine cover (like I was going to, until now) they also do, for example, the fuse box lid.. if there was enough interest is there any chance in getting something like that done up too? Maybe option them as a set. It would look more "complete" under the hood imo. Theres still the airbox but most will have a CAI kit.

I will definitely be picking one of these up from you.. just gotta wait till April so the bank can restock.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pulszar,

Absolutely. In fact, that was going to be my next suggestion. I would also like to have a cover made for the coolant reservoir as the ugly yellow stands out. I can send a fusebox cover pretty easily, but getting a coolant reservoir to the carbon manufacturer may be a bit more difficult. Regardless, if anyone else is interested in these items, please say so!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Originally posted by falcontx@Mar 18 2005, 11:35 AM
Pulszar,

Absolutely. In fact, that was going to be my next suggestion. I would also like to have a cover made for the coolant reservoir as the ugly yellow stands out. I can send a fusebox cover pretty easily, but getting a coolant reservoir to the carbon manufacturer may be a bit more difficult. Regardless, if anyone else is interested in these items, please say so!
[snapback]379591[/snapback]​
Falcon, I didn't even think about the coolant reservior.. that would be kikass. a 3 piece set! I'd go in on that.

Either way you know I'm in for the fuse box lid.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Originally posted by monkeyboydrew@Mar 19 2005, 02:51 AM
Payment sent for BLue Carbon fiber V6 cover....thanks man
[snapback]379892[/snapback]​
Can you take some pictures after you install it?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Originally posted by faroodi@Mar 24 2005, 02:59 AM
Can you take some pictures after you install it?
[snapback]382431[/snapback]​

yup will do ...but it will be a few weeks before it gets here. as it is a long plane ride out here to the island :D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
i think i would have to get this if it came in a 3 piece set . how about a cover for the battery too

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Got a picture of the yellow like that, it looks to be a bit on the gold side, is that just the camera not getting the full colour?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope. Blue has been the only color aside from black ordered as an engine cover so far.

As for the yellow, there are two examples of it in the first post. It's pretty much how it looks. CF is difficult to take pictures of but it's certainly not gold. It's just more of a "dark yellow" if there is such a thing.

I noticed you had a blue car. If you're going with a blue/yellow theme, I'm not sure that the yellow CF would match the way you're thinking of. With a blue car, you'd probably be best off with the black or blue. Honestly, I think the blue looks the best.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
bump. the bluw is very tempting. man wagner better hurry up before my funs runn off to rpm on a slew of upgrades =)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by leftyrev@Apr 15 2005, 08:18 PM
hey falcon if i order today how soon before i get this ?
It usually ships in about 1 week.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by leftyrev@Apr 15 2005, 11:05 PM
what if its colored i forgot to mention that
Doesn't make a difference. It takes the same amount of time to make them in any color.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts